- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 1 week ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 2 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 weeks ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- How About a Pacemaker For That Brain of Yours?
- Zombies in Thailand
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Prometheus Doesn't Make Sense
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- Chimps snack smarter than us
- Cats Can (inadvertently) Cause Suicide
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
Tag Archives: urban farming
Back in early January of this year, I wrote a post about urban farming and whether or not it could provide Detroit with all of its fresh produce needs. Today, I return to the subject, but for a location much … Continue reading