- @NorthStreetBeer you all open today for those of us thirsty enough to walk over? 1 week ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Get ready #Durham! First planning meeting for The Hunt 2015 happening at @MonutsDonuts http://t.co/pyR6q79jIa 2 weeks ago
- @NBC Will #SNL40 be available to stream live online? 2 weeks ago
- @RichardDawkins The rare atheist triple murder for religious beliefs wral.com/three-killed-i… 2 weeks ago
- RT @rickburin: Probably the best thing on the internet. http://t.co/Pg3xu253RW 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Is the Sun Setting in the West Nile Epidemic?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Why Nine to Five?
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
Tag Archives: University of Illinois
I’ve often wondered whether or not the cognitive differences amongst individuals causes us all to perceive time differently. Often you’ll hear about athletes “in the zone” who say that the ball flying toward them seemed to slow down, or that … Continue reading
Believe it or not, I’ve heard a lot about blood flukes recently. It started about a week ago during a pretty awesome episode of Radiolab. And if you’re not familiar with NPR’s Radiolab, you should be. A pretty well-known science … Continue reading
I think my new goal in life is to someday be involved in a scientific study that involves getting drunk. Every time I see a Myth Busters episode where the hosts do things like compare drunk driving to tired driving, … Continue reading
Ever notice how different types of stores have different layouts for their products? Take Walmart and Bloomingdale’s, for example. When you go into Walmart looking for a new table, it’s not that big of an ordeal. All of their cheaply … Continue reading
So I just thought I’d bring up another plus about Big Ten schools today. Besides most all of them being in the top 50 in research expenditures every year, they’re also overwhelmingly state schools. Which means their cheap. Don’t believe … Continue reading