- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 3 days ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 1 week ago
- I live here, and it's awesome. Come on folks, come be my neighbor in #durham twitter.com/DukeChronicle/… 1 week ago
- But lots of folks in #NC are trying to fight 'em! twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- @doublebarley Well you hit your marks well on both accounts. Bring something yummy to the Raleigh Beer Festival tomorrow! 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
- Fighting Fat with DiffEQ (Math)
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- ALS Antibodies
Tag Archives: University of Illinois
I’ve often wondered whether or not the cognitive differences amongst individuals causes us all to perceive time differently. Often you’ll hear about athletes “in the zone” who say that the ball flying toward them seemed to slow down, or that … Continue reading
Believe it or not, I’ve heard a lot about blood flukes recently. It started about a week ago during a pretty awesome episode of Radiolab. And if you’re not familiar with NPR’s Radiolab, you should be. A pretty well-known science … Continue reading
I think my new goal in life is to someday be involved in a scientific study that involves getting drunk. Every time I see a Myth Busters episode where the hosts do things like compare drunk driving to tired driving, … Continue reading
Ever notice how different types of stores have different layouts for their products? Take Walmart and Bloomingdale’s, for example. When you go into Walmart looking for a new table, it’s not that big of an ordeal. All of their cheaply … Continue reading
So I just thought I’d bring up another plus about Big Ten schools today. Besides most all of them being in the top 50 in research expenditures every year, they’re also overwhelmingly state schools. Which means their cheap. Don’t believe … Continue reading