- RT @TyParkerS: If a toy story toy dies humans wouldn't know but that means the other toys would see kids play with corpses and this is real… 4 days ago
- #ABRoadEatsDurham The best lunch spot in town has to be @MonutsDonuts - don't be fooled by the name, sandwiches rock too! @altonbrown 2 weeks ago
- Welcome to the Bull City! twitter.com/altonbrown/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @edyong209: In which The Walking Dead wrests the audience-trolling trophy from Game of Thrones by literally beating us the viewers to de… 4 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'NC Beer Month (2016)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b108845328 #NCBeerMonth 1 month ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Coffee Wars
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- A Made-to-Order Materials Menu
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Why Science Says Don't Pee in the Pool
- Why the Big 10?
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
Tag Archives: University of Illinois
I’ve often wondered whether or not the cognitive differences amongst individuals causes us all to perceive time differently. Often you’ll hear about athletes “in the zone” who say that the ball flying toward them seemed to slow down, or that … Continue reading
Believe it or not, I’ve heard a lot about blood flukes recently. It started about a week ago during a pretty awesome episode of Radiolab. And if you’re not familiar with NPR’s Radiolab, you should be. A pretty well-known science … Continue reading
I think my new goal in life is to someday be involved in a scientific study that involves getting drunk. Every time I see a Myth Busters episode where the hosts do things like compare drunk driving to tired driving, … Continue reading
Ever notice how different types of stores have different layouts for their products? Take Walmart and Bloomingdale’s, for example. When you go into Walmart looking for a new table, it’s not that big of an ordeal. All of their cheaply … Continue reading
So I just thought I’d bring up another plus about Big Ten schools today. Besides most all of them being in the top 50 in research expenditures every year, they’re also overwhelmingly state schools. Which means their cheap. Don’t believe … Continue reading