- @RMartinBoulder Thought you might find this interesting for MIT Tech Review-room-wide wireless power transfer scheme pratt.duke.edu/about/news/wir… 11 hours ago
- And grab some Fresh Hop IPA while you can, it won't last long. Easily the best beer I've had out of #Durham twitter.com/ponysaurusbrew… 5 days ago
- RT @studiesincrap: "such a nasty woman" is the closest i've ever heard a real person get to muttering "tricksy hobbitses" 5 days ago
- RT @AngusDwyer: If the alien Hillary adopted in the 90s isn't one of Trump's surprise debate guests then what even was the point of Trump's… 1 week ago
- Buffett for Pres? twitter.com/CNBC/status/78… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Study Shows Young Adults Naive, Stupid, Poor
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Watch Out for Hurricane Daphne, Not Hurricane Manslaughter
- Scientists Create Acoustic Cloaking Device
- What's in a Leader?
Tag Archives: University of Illinois
I’ve often wondered whether or not the cognitive differences amongst individuals causes us all to perceive time differently. Often you’ll hear about athletes “in the zone” who say that the ball flying toward them seemed to slow down, or that … Continue reading
Believe it or not, I’ve heard a lot about blood flukes recently. It started about a week ago during a pretty awesome episode of Radiolab. And if you’re not familiar with NPR’s Radiolab, you should be. A pretty well-known science … Continue reading
I think my new goal in life is to someday be involved in a scientific study that involves getting drunk. Every time I see a Myth Busters episode where the hosts do things like compare drunk driving to tired driving, … Continue reading
Ever notice how different types of stores have different layouts for their products? Take Walmart and Bloomingdale’s, for example. When you go into Walmart looking for a new table, it’s not that big of an ordeal. All of their cheaply … Continue reading
So I just thought I’d bring up another plus about Big Ten schools today. Besides most all of them being in the top 50 in research expenditures every year, they’re also overwhelmingly state schools. Which means their cheap. Don’t believe … Continue reading