- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 2 days ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 days ago
- Their flights include a free beer! Usually Alaskan Amber! twitter.com/DurhamNewsSvc/… 5 days ago
- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 1 week ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- The Fallacy of Same-Sex Schools
- Your Memories Can't Be Trusted
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- On the Origin of Life's Most Crucial Isotope
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Diary of a Seasonal WIMP
Tag Archives: synchrotron radiation
Two million years ago, our ancestors were running about Africa trying to scratch a living off of the land. Though they were hominids and were well on their way to becoming the thumb-wielding geniuses of today, they were by no … Continue reading