- @PamFrostGorder Perhaps! Last time I was in Hilliard and on Davidson & Cemetary Rd I barely recognized the area. Lots changed in 10 years. 1 day ago
- @PamFrostGorder Your cycling starting point is a mile or less from my old home on Achorage Lane from high school days of yore 1 day ago
- When frying tumors isn't enough, add some highly targeted chemical weapons to the mix! pratt.duke.edu/news/chemother… 3 days ago
- RT @MaSenn_: @driverminnie Putin on the Ritz. #sorrynotsorry http://t.co/HAgmBt0BZM 4 days ago
- RT @Bipartisanism: JUST IN: Congrats to the first black women to graduate from @Yale with a PhD in Astrophysics. RT to congratulate her. ht… 1 week ago
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Roundabouts Pushed in Not-So-Roundabout Way (even though they're annoying as hell)
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- More Calories Leads to Younger Adults
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
Tag Archives: software
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading