- RT @_ineedmoarbeer_: @durtybull the black gose. Damn fine brew and really interesting. Loving the chocolate finish. http://t.co/8EQJuoR82x 4 hours ago
- So awesome RT @thegarance: “Bank of Canada urges ‘Star Trek’ fans to stop ‘Spocking’ fivers” bit.ly/1BFwYd6 http://t.co/PSGbeIxOSD 4 hours ago
- Ever wonder what atoms look like during a phase transition? pratt.duke.edu/news/new-view-… youtube.com/watch?v=qVcZ__… 1 day ago
- @NorthStreetBeer you all open today for those of us thirsty enough to walk over? 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Get ready #Durham! First planning meeting for The Hunt 2015 happening at @MonutsDonuts http://t.co/pyR6q79jIa 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Self-Healing Material: Proof is in the Mayonnaise
- The Fallacy of Same-Sex Schools
- Cloud Software Could Save Enough Power to Run L.A.
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- A Whole New Meaning to "Power Walking"
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
Tag Archives: software
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading