Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- 'Superlens' Extends Range of Wireless Power Transfer
- Pain Relief from Herpes Virus (Not a Typo)
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Cats Can (inadvertently) Cause Suicide
- Fast Friday Four (June 3)
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
Tag Archives: software
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading