- @Anewbster Just have to get a salty face! twitter.com/unchaindogs/st… 2 hours ago
- @eatpomegranate 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 2 hours ago
- RT @EW: The final @TheHungerGames: #MockingjayPart2 trailer is officially HERE! ow.ly/T5jRa http://t.co/6cSSjDYsFj 1 day ago
- RT @SoDuParentPosse: Yet another thing that makes #DURM uniquely rad - a video scavenger hunt! Registration is open for @TheHuntDurham and … 2 days ago
- RT @John_Counts: Wooly mammoth found south of Chelsea, Michigan. https://t.co/wnG4QLaelD 2 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Physicists Find Chemistry at the Surface of Friction
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
- Immortal Worm Provides Clues to Curing Parasitic Cousin
- The Good, the Bad and the Bacterium of Stress
- Sign of Idiocracy: Cell-Phone-Related Pedestrian Injuries Up 600 Percent
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- About the Author
Tag Archives: sleep
The scientific reasons behind the need for animals to sleep have long been a mystery. Outside of, “because they feel sleepy,” it’s been a pretty tough nut to crack. But thanks in large part to the technique of optogenetics, progress … Continue reading
As if the ethnicities in this country didn’t already have enough of a hill to climb, you can add one more brick to their burden. Minorities have crappier sleep – and less of it – than Caucasian nation. In results … Continue reading
Sleep Not an All-or-Nothing Event Finally, a good use for epilepsy patients! In order to monitor the sources of seizures of 13 patients at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, doctors implanted 129 electrodes into 8 to 12 regions of … Continue reading
I’m pretty busy this week, so unfortunately I don’t have much time to put together a post of my own for today. Lucky for you, one of the best science writers in today’s media wrote a piece today about some … Continue reading