- @NickelpointBrew up-and-comer in #raleigh, solid, consistent brews and a good vibe - expect good things as they grow 50statebrewhaha.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/nic… 5 hours ago
- 2 #BCBBGoldenBull clues were brewing ingredients so how is that more than 1 actual clue? #durhampeopleproblems 1 day ago
- @LisaAssenmacher Just stop it. Damn, cool shit in Lansing is cheap. Then again, the heating bill is probably through the roof. 1 day ago
- RT @_ineedmoarbeer_: @durtybull the black gose. Damn fine brew and really interesting. Loving the chocolate finish. http://t.co/8EQJuoR82x 1 day ago
- So awesome RT @thegarance: “Bank of Canada urges ‘Star Trek’ fans to stop ‘Spocking’ fivers” bit.ly/1BFwYd6 http://t.co/PSGbeIxOSD 1 day ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Cloud Software Could Save Enough Power to Run L.A.
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
Tag Archives: sleep
The scientific reasons behind the need for animals to sleep have long been a mystery. Outside of, “because they feel sleepy,” it’s been a pretty tough nut to crack. But thanks in large part to the technique of optogenetics, progress … Continue reading
As if the ethnicities in this country didn’t already have enough of a hill to climb, you can add one more brick to their burden. Minorities have crappier sleep – and less of it – than Caucasian nation. In results … Continue reading
Sleep Not an All-or-Nothing Event Finally, a good use for epilepsy patients! In order to monitor the sources of seizures of 13 patients at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, doctors implanted 129 electrodes into 8 to 12 regions of … Continue reading
I’m pretty busy this week, so unfortunately I don’t have much time to put together a post of my own for today. Lucky for you, one of the best science writers in today’s media wrote a piece today about some … Continue reading