- @kelseyrkennedy Totally stealing it for my Facebook feed 1 week ago
- @kelseyrkennedy This is amazeballs. Where did you find it?! 1 week ago
- Wowee! twitter.com/chopperguyhd/s… 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula That moment when you realize Seattle is further north than even Copper Harbor... 1 week ago
- RT @DeKroonCat: Oh my God... https://t.co/If507fxar5 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Brains Benefit from Greater Bandwidth but Less Communication
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Where's George?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- The Pros and Cons of the New Way to Date
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
Tag Archives: sleep
The scientific reasons behind the need for animals to sleep have long been a mystery. Outside of, “because they feel sleepy,” it’s been a pretty tough nut to crack. But thanks in large part to the technique of optogenetics, progress … Continue reading
As if the ethnicities in this country didn’t already have enough of a hill to climb, you can add one more brick to their burden. Minorities have crappier sleep – and less of it – than Caucasian nation. In results … Continue reading
Sleep Not an All-or-Nothing Event Finally, a good use for epilepsy patients! In order to monitor the sources of seizures of 13 patients at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, doctors implanted 129 electrodes into 8 to 12 regions of … Continue reading
I’m pretty busy this week, so unfortunately I don’t have much time to put together a post of my own for today. Lucky for you, one of the best science writers in today’s media wrote a piece today about some … Continue reading