- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 6 days ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 1 week ago
- I live here, and it's awesome. Come on folks, come be my neighbor in #durham twitter.com/DukeChronicle/… 1 week ago
- But lots of folks in #NC are trying to fight 'em! twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- @doublebarley Well you hit your marks well on both accounts. Bring something yummy to the Raleigh Beer Festival tomorrow! 2 weeks ago
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- txtng mks u suk @ grmmr
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- About the Author
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Stronger, Lighter Steel in a Flash
- When Spleen's Attack
- Why the Big 10?
- Up All Night to Get Lucky Proven Statistically
Tag Archives: sleep
The scientific reasons behind the need for animals to sleep have long been a mystery. Outside of, “because they feel sleepy,” it’s been a pretty tough nut to crack. But thanks in large part to the technique of optogenetics, progress … Continue reading
As if the ethnicities in this country didn’t already have enough of a hill to climb, you can add one more brick to their burden. Minorities have crappier sleep – and less of it – than Caucasian nation. In results … Continue reading
Sleep Not an All-or-Nothing Event Finally, a good use for epilepsy patients! In order to monitor the sources of seizures of 13 patients at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, doctors implanted 129 electrodes into 8 to 12 regions of … Continue reading
I’m pretty busy this week, so unfortunately I don’t have much time to put together a post of my own for today. Lucky for you, one of the best science writers in today’s media wrote a piece today about some … Continue reading