- RT @AnnaNowo: Best. URL. Ever. https://t.co/xGc4D9bIpQ 6 days ago
- RT @seanbonner: RT @KateRothwell: States that have surrendered to the terrorists. https://t.co/XMA61VdeXK 6 days ago
- @UpperPeninsula trivia: 1st centerline painted on a rural highway said to be Dead Man's Curve on Marquette-Negaunee Road 1 week ago
- My latest about #CRISPR shows it can be super specific when regulating genes rather than editing them pratt.duke.edu/news/crispr-br… 1 week ago
- Sure...but salmon have nothing on metamaterials these days pratt.duke.edu/news/new-techn… twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- The Difficulties of Distinguishing Faces of Other Races
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Mentally Manipulating Objects Leads to the Later Manipulation of Numbers
- Why Fruit Flies Will Save Our Lives
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
Tag Archives: sleep
The scientific reasons behind the need for animals to sleep have long been a mystery. Outside of, “because they feel sleepy,” it’s been a pretty tough nut to crack. But thanks in large part to the technique of optogenetics, progress … Continue reading
As if the ethnicities in this country didn’t already have enough of a hill to climb, you can add one more brick to their burden. Minorities have crappier sleep – and less of it – than Caucasian nation. In results … Continue reading
Sleep Not an All-or-Nothing Event Finally, a good use for epilepsy patients! In order to monitor the sources of seizures of 13 patients at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, doctors implanted 129 electrodes into 8 to 12 regions of … Continue reading
I’m pretty busy this week, so unfortunately I don’t have much time to put together a post of my own for today. Lucky for you, one of the best science writers in today’s media wrote a piece today about some … Continue reading