- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 4 days ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 1 week ago
- I live here, and it's awesome. Come on folks, come be my neighbor in #durham twitter.com/DukeChronicle/… 1 week ago
- But lots of folks in #NC are trying to fight 'em! twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- @doublebarley Well you hit your marks well on both accounts. Bring something yummy to the Raleigh Beer Festival tomorrow! 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Forget Fracking, Let's Blow Shit Up
- Brewing Biofuel More Efficiently
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
Tag Archives: Purdue University
With the Masters scheduled to start up tomorrow, Tiger Woods is looking to complete his comeback by winning his first major since all hell broke loose in 2008. The one thing that seems to be holding him back recently is … Continue reading
Though most people are familiar with Murphy’s Law – whatever can go wrong, will go wrong – a lot of folks are probably much less familiar with Moore’s Law. That one states that the number of transistors that can be … Continue reading
Just in time for the upcoming showdown between the New York Football Giants and the New England Patriots is a post about the most popular game in America. And if you pressed me to name one thing that gets treated … Continue reading
People Can’t Separate Selves from Stupid, Expensive Things Are you a Mac person or a PC person? Pepsi or Coke fan? Bears or Packers? Asking someone what type of “person” they are is actually a pretty fair question. According to … Continue reading
A New Reason for Childhood Obesity A new study reported by the University of Illinois identifies another reason for childhood obesity – one that I had never really thought of before. Crime. The researchers asked children from two middle schools … Continue reading
Let me start off this blog post by saying that I think Purdue is one hell of a university. They don’t often put out press releases about communication, social interactions, weight loss or any other topic that is easily and … Continue reading
Combing through my reserves of awesome research story ideas from throughout the Big Ten, I discovered another interesting study regarding biofuels. It’s quite similar to the one posted yesterday, except this time the researchers are looking elsewhere for a natural … Continue reading