- When frying tumors isn't enough, add some highly targeted chemical weapons to the mix! pratt.duke.edu/news/chemother… 1 day ago
- RT @MaSenn_: @driverminnie Putin on the Ritz. #sorrynotsorry http://t.co/HAgmBt0BZM 2 days ago
- RT @Bipartisanism: JUST IN: Congrats to the first black women to graduate from @Yale with a PhD in Astrophysics. RT to congratulate her. ht… 1 week ago
- You've been lied to all these years! @Anewbster twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @LoganDobson: The lady whose car had both “Say No To Genetic Modification!” & “I ❤️ My Labradoodle” bumper stickers didn’t get why I was… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- No Bones About It; Foot Structure Helps Make a Sprinter
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Gluing Nanoparticles into Crystals Using DNA
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Why Nine to Five?
- Hocking a Loogie's Power Potential
Tag Archives: purdue
Whenever scientists want to separate specific particles from the liquid in which they’re found, it usually involves a fairly large centrifuge. In the laboratory, for example, spinning machines cause heavier particles to collect at the bottom of a test tube … Continue reading
There’s been a gigantic hoopla over the past couple of weeks regarding violent and vicious hits in the NFL. It has probably been a long-time coming, what with so many players leading with their helmets, hitting other players’ heads and … Continue reading