- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 1 week ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 2 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 weeks ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Nation's Fastest Growing Religion Not Likely to Convert You
- Chronic Mortal Danger a Performance Enhancer for Tadpoles
Tag Archives: purdue
Whenever scientists want to separate specific particles from the liquid in which they’re found, it usually involves a fairly large centrifuge. In the laboratory, for example, spinning machines cause heavier particles to collect at the bottom of a test tube … Continue reading
There’s been a gigantic hoopla over the past couple of weeks regarding violent and vicious hits in the NFL. It has probably been a long-time coming, what with so many players leading with their helmets, hitting other players’ heads and … Continue reading