- RT @Uber_Pix: Squirrel using The Force https://t.co/xLEIYMXx2K 1 day ago
- Whoops twitter.com/Uptomyknees/st… 1 week ago
- RT @RodriguezDaGod: Dear God. It ACTUALLY fucking happened https://t.co/h5J6ibytAU 2 weeks ago
- RT @goosemangus: Totally hypnotized by the amazing @Maisie_Williams pulling off this ridiculous dagger move!! https://t.co/QRgARB1QNg 4 weeks ago
- RT @jfkantrowitz: Retweet if you want other people's families to have health insurance. twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/s… 4 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- Write Out Your Worries and Become a Better Test Taker
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- Leaving the Bitterness Out Results in Chunky Children Living Near Fast Food
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
Tag Archives: purdue
Whenever scientists want to separate specific particles from the liquid in which they’re found, it usually involves a fairly large centrifuge. In the laboratory, for example, spinning machines cause heavier particles to collect at the bottom of a test tube … Continue reading
There’s been a gigantic hoopla over the past couple of weeks regarding violent and vicious hits in the NFL. It has probably been a long-time coming, what with so many players leading with their helmets, hitting other players’ heads and … Continue reading