- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 1 week ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 2 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 weeks ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 weeks ago
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Chronic Mortal Danger a Performance Enhancer for Tadpoles
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
- Zombies in Thailand
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- The Pros and Cons of the New Way to Date
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
Tag Archives: power
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
The future is here. And by future, I mean cyborgs. That’s right, the science fiction dream of coupling machine to organism in order to do our bidding is coming to fruition. But first, a little bit more work needs to … Continue reading