- RT @hels: This @reddit rant on grilled cheese is seriously the most important food writing of 2015. (via @colindickey) http://t.co/QyQGr5Hz… 2 hours ago
- RT @BatmanOffDuty: ♬The Keanu on the bus goes "Don't slow down, Don't slow down, Don't slow down" The Keanu on the bus goes "Don't slow dow… 2 hours ago
- RT @RiffRaff41: The Teletubbies are fucking terrifying in black and white. http://t.co/1b4BN0U838 5 days ago
- @motorcomh Just curious...do you have WiFi, and if so, is it good WiFi? 6 days ago
- Hey @canaltnt how about some replays instead of network plugs as the game winds down #MarchMadness 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
- Zombies in Thailand
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- ALS Antibodies
- Kissing = Picking Your Partner's Nose
- Kids Shrug Off Months Leading to Divorce
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
Tag Archives: power
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
The future is here. And by future, I mean cyborgs. That’s right, the science fiction dream of coupling machine to organism in order to do our bidding is coming to fruition. But first, a little bit more work needs to … Continue reading