- @NorthStreetBeer you all open today for those of us thirsty enough to walk over? 1 week ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Get ready #Durham! First planning meeting for The Hunt 2015 happening at @MonutsDonuts http://t.co/pyR6q79jIa 2 weeks ago
- @NBC Will #SNL40 be available to stream live online? 2 weeks ago
- @RichardDawkins The rare atheist triple murder for religious beliefs wral.com/three-killed-i… 2 weeks ago
- RT @rickburin: Probably the best thing on the internet. http://t.co/Pg3xu253RW 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Is the Sun Setting in the West Nile Epidemic?
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Insights into Exploding Stars from Nuclear Physics
- ALS Antibodies
- Why Nine to Five?
- Scientists Create Acoustic Cloaking Device
Tag Archives: Penn State University
A couple of days ago, I was watching an episode of House. Chase was being his surgical mastermind self and deftly stitching together a hold in a patient’s heart that the team had just finished saying would be really difficult. … Continue reading
Growing up with a sister three years older than me, we didn’t always quite see eye-to-eye. I don’t remember any knock-down fights, however, and I think we more or less got along throughout the early years. And by the time … Continue reading
There’s a whole slew of reasons why some people are more predisposed to being overweight than others. Some of them have to do with nurture – how they were raised, where they live, peer pressures, etc. Other reasons have to … Continue reading
Unless you never have any reason to talk or exchange written correspondence with teenagers today, you’ve probably come across at least one whose grammar was simply retarded. You think to yourself, “What the hell are they teaching kids in school … Continue reading
One of the biggest developments in agriculture in the last few decades – or perhaps ever – was the creation of seeds and crops that are resistant to herbicides. Being able to spray chemicals over wide fields of crops indiscriminately … Continue reading
We’ve all heard plenty about the causes of obesity in Americans, and especially of American youths. People in poverty buy high sugar, high carbohydrate foods because they’re cheap and easy to find. (Plus they taste amazing.) Uneducated people assume that … Continue reading