- RT @kelseyrkennedy: And the award for most #Portland visual aid ever goes to... @PortlandPolice! twitter.com/portlandpolice… 4 days ago
- RT @FoothillsBeer: hey check it out - @wilw and @AnneWheaton let us put their dogs on our July IPA label. wp.me/p4evQ8-aL 5 days ago
- But it just takes a lot longer. twitter.com/TaraBethIdaho/… 6 days ago
- RT @adamcodega: I asked an 8 Ball if I should switch from webmail to a desktop client. It said "Outlook not so good" 6 days ago
- RT @MarjorieIngall: omg PLEASE let "zookeepers posing like chris pratt in jurassic world" be a thing. feminerds.tumblr.com/post/121709534… http://t.co/Hj… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Kissing = Picking Your Partner's Nose
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- Scientific Repeatability: When Results Prove Wrong
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Roundabouts Pushed in Not-So-Roundabout Way (even though they're annoying as hell)
Tag Archives: Penn State University
A couple of days ago, I was watching an episode of House. Chase was being his surgical mastermind self and deftly stitching together a hold in a patient’s heart that the team had just finished saying would be really difficult. … Continue reading
Growing up with a sister three years older than me, we didn’t always quite see eye-to-eye. I don’t remember any knock-down fights, however, and I think we more or less got along throughout the early years. And by the time … Continue reading
There’s a whole slew of reasons why some people are more predisposed to being overweight than others. Some of them have to do with nurture – how they were raised, where they live, peer pressures, etc. Other reasons have to … Continue reading
Unless you never have any reason to talk or exchange written correspondence with teenagers today, you’ve probably come across at least one whose grammar was simply retarded. You think to yourself, “What the hell are they teaching kids in school … Continue reading
One of the biggest developments in agriculture in the last few decades – or perhaps ever – was the creation of seeds and crops that are resistant to herbicides. Being able to spray chemicals over wide fields of crops indiscriminately … Continue reading
We’ve all heard plenty about the causes of obesity in Americans, and especially of American youths. People in poverty buy high sugar, high carbohydrate foods because they’re cheap and easy to find. (Plus they taste amazing.) Uneducated people assume that … Continue reading