- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 4 days ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 1 week ago
- I live here, and it's awesome. Come on folks, come be my neighbor in #durham twitter.com/DukeChronicle/… 1 week ago
- But lots of folks in #NC are trying to fight 'em! twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- @doublebarley Well you hit your marks well on both accounts. Bring something yummy to the Raleigh Beer Festival tomorrow! 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Brewing Biofuel More Efficiently
- ALS Antibodies
- Forget Fracking, Let's Blow Shit Up
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- The Sandman is Racist
- Is the Sun Setting in the West Nile Epidemic?
- Study Suggests Sexual Bias in Certain Aptitude Tests
Tag Archives: NSCL
Every now and then I like to highlight some writing I did for my day job. So yes, it’s another nuclear physics post. But it was published on “Symmetry Breaking,” a blog run by Symmetry Magazine that is intended for … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m a bit swamped today, so you’re getting another press release word-for-word hand-written by yours truly. It’s still science, it’s still from the Big Ten, and it’s still cool, so enjoy! Or else… When tasked with the challenge … Continue reading
It’s a rather busy Monday for me, so I’m going to fail in any attempt to create some new, fresh content for the blog today. Luckily for you, I have a nice press release from MSU all ready to go … Continue reading
It’s not typically a good idea to simply copy and paste a press release and call it news. In fact, it is heavily frowned on in the journalism world, which I’d like to point out definitely includes blogs. Not only … Continue reading