- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 1 week ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 2 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 weeks ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Prometheus Doesn't Make Sense
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Coffee Wars
- The Sandman is Racist
- Spinning Revisited
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
Tag Archives: NSCL
Every now and then I like to highlight some writing I did for my day job. So yes, it’s another nuclear physics post. But it was published on “Symmetry Breaking,” a blog run by Symmetry Magazine that is intended for … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m a bit swamped today, so you’re getting another press release word-for-word hand-written by yours truly. It’s still science, it’s still from the Big Ten, and it’s still cool, so enjoy! Or else… When tasked with the challenge … Continue reading
It’s a rather busy Monday for me, so I’m going to fail in any attempt to create some new, fresh content for the blog today. Luckily for you, I have a nice press release from MSU all ready to go … Continue reading
It’s not typically a good idea to simply copy and paste a press release and call it news. In fact, it is heavily frowned on in the journalism world, which I’d like to point out definitely includes blogs. Not only … Continue reading