- @NorthStreetBeer you all open today for those of us thirsty enough to walk over? 1 week ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Get ready #Durham! First planning meeting for The Hunt 2015 happening at @MonutsDonuts http://t.co/pyR6q79jIa 2 weeks ago
- @NBC Will #SNL40 be available to stream live online? 2 weeks ago
- @RichardDawkins The rare atheist triple murder for religious beliefs wral.com/three-killed-i… 2 weeks ago
- RT @rickburin: Probably the best thing on the internet. http://t.co/Pg3xu253RW 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Is the Sun Setting in the West Nile Epidemic?
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- ALS Antibodies
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- Why Nine to Five?
- Insights into Exploding Stars from Nuclear Physics
Tag Archives: NSCL
Every now and then I like to highlight some writing I did for my day job. So yes, it’s another nuclear physics post. But it was published on “Symmetry Breaking,” a blog run by Symmetry Magazine that is intended for … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m a bit swamped today, so you’re getting another press release word-for-word hand-written by yours truly. It’s still science, it’s still from the Big Ten, and it’s still cool, so enjoy! Or else… When tasked with the challenge … Continue reading
It’s a rather busy Monday for me, so I’m going to fail in any attempt to create some new, fresh content for the blog today. Luckily for you, I have a nice press release from MSU all ready to go … Continue reading
It’s not typically a good idea to simply copy and paste a press release and call it news. In fact, it is heavily frowned on in the journalism world, which I’d like to point out definitely includes blogs. Not only … Continue reading