- Wowzers twitter.com/TriangleManNC/… 6 days ago
- RT @blkahn: RIP all other headlines and tweets about this study twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 6 days ago
- Worst episodes ever twitter.com/GeekFilter/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @voxdotcom: CNN's approach to covering politics prioritizes drama and spectacle over truth telling. https://t.co/5cw6zjKPtj 1 week ago
- Okay @WRAL are we not going to get to see @SNLUpdate tonight or what? 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- MacIver Builds Robot Fish (if only it were MacGyver)
- The Fallacy of Same-Sex Schools
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Physicists Find Chemistry at the Surface of Friction
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Stronger, Lighter Steel in a Flash
Tag Archives: NSCL
Every now and then I like to highlight some writing I did for my day job. So yes, it’s another nuclear physics post. But it was published on “Symmetry Breaking,” a blog run by Symmetry Magazine that is intended for … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m a bit swamped today, so you’re getting another press release word-for-word hand-written by yours truly. It’s still science, it’s still from the Big Ten, and it’s still cool, so enjoy! Or else… When tasked with the challenge … Continue reading
It’s a rather busy Monday for me, so I’m going to fail in any attempt to create some new, fresh content for the blog today. Luckily for you, I have a nice press release from MSU all ready to go … Continue reading
It’s not typically a good idea to simply copy and paste a press release and call it news. In fact, it is heavily frowned on in the journalism world, which I’d like to point out definitely includes blogs. Not only … Continue reading