- RT @AnnaNowo: Best. URL. Ever. https://t.co/xGc4D9bIpQ 1 week ago
- RT @seanbonner: RT @KateRothwell: States that have surrendered to the terrorists. https://t.co/XMA61VdeXK 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula trivia: 1st centerline painted on a rural highway said to be Dead Man's Curve on Marquette-Negaunee Road 1 week ago
- My latest about #CRISPR shows it can be super specific when regulating genes rather than editing them pratt.duke.edu/news/crispr-br… 2 weeks ago
- Sure...but salmon have nothing on metamaterials these days pratt.duke.edu/news/new-techn… twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- The Difficulties of Distinguishing Faces of Other Races
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Why Fruit Flies Will Save Our Lives
- Kissing = Picking Your Partner's Nose
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
Tag Archives: millenial generation
I often get sick of all the crap that parents feed their children these days in a society hell bent on inflating egos and self-esteem. You know exactly what I’m talking about. Car seats with the words, “I am very … Continue reading →