- When frying tumors isn't enough, add some highly targeted chemical weapons to the mix! pratt.duke.edu/news/chemother… 1 day ago
- RT @MaSenn_: @driverminnie Putin on the Ritz. #sorrynotsorry http://t.co/HAgmBt0BZM 2 days ago
- RT @Bipartisanism: JUST IN: Congrats to the first black women to graduate from @Yale with a PhD in Astrophysics. RT to congratulate her. ht… 1 week ago
- You've been lied to all these years! @Anewbster twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @LoganDobson: The lady whose car had both “Say No To Genetic Modification!” & “I ❤️ My Labradoodle” bumper stickers didn’t get why I was… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Big Ten Still Big in Research and Development
- Up All Night to Get Lucky Proven Statistically
- Helping Your Dog Avoid the Needle
- Meditation Changes the Brain's Pain Game
- The Surprising Family Tree of Avian Blood Suckers
- Brains Benefit from Greater Bandwidth but Less Communication
- Why Nine to Five?
Tag Archives: millenial generation
I often get sick of all the crap that parents feed their children these days in a society hell bent on inflating egos and self-esteem. You know exactly what I’m talking about. Car seats with the words, “I am very … Continue reading →