- @kelseyrkennedy Totally stealing it for my Facebook feed 1 week ago
- @kelseyrkennedy This is amazeballs. Where did you find it?! 1 week ago
- Wowee! twitter.com/chopperguyhd/s… 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula That moment when you realize Seattle is further north than even Copper Harbor... 1 week ago
- RT @DeKroonCat: Oh my God... https://t.co/If507fxar5 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Where's George?
- Prometheus Doesn't Make Sense
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- Peacocks Inspire Next Generation of Color Display
- The Sandman is Racist
- Study Shows Young Adults Naive, Stupid, Poor
Tag Archives: millenial generation
I often get sick of all the crap that parents feed their children these days in a society hell bent on inflating egos and self-esteem. You know exactly what I’m talking about. Car seats with the words, “I am very … Continue reading →