- When frying tumors isn't enough, add some highly targeted chemical weapons to the mix! pratt.duke.edu/news/chemother… 1 day ago
- RT @MaSenn_: @driverminnie Putin on the Ritz. #sorrynotsorry http://t.co/HAgmBt0BZM 2 days ago
- RT @Bipartisanism: JUST IN: Congrats to the first black women to graduate from @Yale with a PhD in Astrophysics. RT to congratulate her. ht… 1 week ago
- You've been lied to all these years! @Anewbster twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @LoganDobson: The lady whose car had both “Say No To Genetic Modification!” & “I ❤️ My Labradoodle” bumper stickers didn’t get why I was… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- No Bones About It; Foot Structure Helps Make a Sprinter
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Gluing Nanoparticles into Crystals Using DNA
- Why Nine to Five?
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Big Ten Still Big in Research and Development
Tag Archives: microscopy
A little more than a month ago, I stopped whoring myself out to the Big Ten. Perhaps I should be a bit more clear. I accepted a new position at a non-Big Ten school. Hey, don’t look at me that … Continue reading
Screening for medical conditions is a tricky and often times misleading operation. For example, researchers recently retracted the recommendation that doctors regularly test men for prostate cancer using the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) scan. The reasoning was that numerous studies led … Continue reading