- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 1 week ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 1 week ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 weeks ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Chronic Mortal Danger a Performance Enhancer for Tadpoles
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Absolute Pitch is Absolutely Not Foolproof
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
Tag Archives: mice
A lot of times you’ll see scientific studies in the news that point out how similar other animals are to humans. Whether it be self-recognition and intelligence in dolphins, apes and elephants or genetic traits conserved through the eons that … Continue reading
Science has managed to achieve in 14 years what it took the Kennedy family hundreds of years – breed a generation of offspring who prefer drink with high levels of alcohol to all other options. Of course, the Kennedys are … Continue reading