- RT @AnnaNowo: Best. URL. Ever. https://t.co/xGc4D9bIpQ 1 week ago
- RT @seanbonner: RT @KateRothwell: States that have surrendered to the terrorists. https://t.co/XMA61VdeXK 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula trivia: 1st centerline painted on a rural highway said to be Dead Man's Curve on Marquette-Negaunee Road 1 week ago
- My latest about #CRISPR shows it can be super specific when regulating genes rather than editing them pratt.duke.edu/news/crispr-br… 2 weeks ago
- Sure...but salmon have nothing on metamaterials these days pratt.duke.edu/news/new-techn… twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- The Difficulties of Distinguishing Faces of Other Races
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Why Fruit Flies Will Save Our Lives
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- No Sadder Sight than a Young Pessimist
- What's in a Leader?
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
Tag Archives: mice
A lot of times you’ll see scientific studies in the news that point out how similar other animals are to humans. Whether it be self-recognition and intelligence in dolphins, apes and elephants or genetic traits conserved through the eons that … Continue reading
Science has managed to achieve in 14 years what it took the Kennedy family hundreds of years – breed a generation of offspring who prefer drink with high levels of alcohol to all other options. Of course, the Kennedys are … Continue reading