- @kelseyrkennedy Totally stealing it for my Facebook feed 1 week ago
- @kelseyrkennedy This is amazeballs. Where did you find it?! 1 week ago
- Wowee! twitter.com/chopperguyhd/s… 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula That moment when you realize Seattle is further north than even Copper Harbor... 1 week ago
- RT @DeKroonCat: Oh my God... https://t.co/If507fxar5 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Your Memories Can't Be Trusted
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Number Troubles Greater Than or Equal To Literary Troubles
- How to Avoid Picky Eaters (Besides Smacking Them)
- Law of Physics Helps Explain Airplane Evolution
- All You Can Eat Crayfish and a Healthy Lake to Boot
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
Tag Archives: mathematics
A study from the University of Wisconsin made headlines recently all across the country when its authors used data from global surveys to show that women are not intrinsically inferior to men when it comes to math. I couldn’t understand … Continue reading
There are a whole lot of different ways for online merchants to make a profit these days. Overstock sites, wholesale sites, group discount sites and many others have been popping up for years. One of the most popular forms is … Continue reading
Chances are pretty good that you’ve heard of dyslexia before. If you’re like me, you associate the word with people mixing up letters, reading an a before an e when it’s really the other way around. But in fact, developmental … Continue reading
The physical world gets really weird when you get to really small scales. In previous posts, I’ve mentioned the push to create computers and the instantaneous transmission of information using quantum mechanics and effects Einstein described as, “spooky.” But the … Continue reading
One of the ways that the new health care bill recently pushed through congress aims to lower costs in the long run is by practically forcing medical institutions to implement electronic medical records or EMRs. Why these places aren’t doing … Continue reading