- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 4 days ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 1 week ago
- I live here, and it's awesome. Come on folks, come be my neighbor in #durham twitter.com/DukeChronicle/… 1 week ago
- But lots of folks in #NC are trying to fight 'em! twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- @doublebarley Well you hit your marks well on both accounts. Bring something yummy to the Raleigh Beer Festival tomorrow! 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Brewing Biofuel More Efficiently
- ALS Antibodies
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Forget Fracking, Let's Blow Shit Up
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
Tag Archives: mathematics
A study from the University of Wisconsin made headlines recently all across the country when its authors used data from global surveys to show that women are not intrinsically inferior to men when it comes to math. I couldn’t understand … Continue reading
There are a whole lot of different ways for online merchants to make a profit these days. Overstock sites, wholesale sites, group discount sites and many others have been popping up for years. One of the most popular forms is … Continue reading
Chances are pretty good that you’ve heard of dyslexia before. If you’re like me, you associate the word with people mixing up letters, reading an a before an e when it’s really the other way around. But in fact, developmental … Continue reading
The physical world gets really weird when you get to really small scales. In previous posts, I’ve mentioned the push to create computers and the instantaneous transmission of information using quantum mechanics and effects Einstein described as, “spooky.” But the … Continue reading
One of the ways that the new health care bill recently pushed through congress aims to lower costs in the long run is by practically forcing medical institutions to implement electronic medical records or EMRs. Why these places aren’t doing … Continue reading