- RT @kelseyrkennedy: And the award for most #Portland visual aid ever goes to... @PortlandPolice! twitter.com/portlandpolice… 1 week ago
- RT @FoothillsBeer: hey check it out - @wilw and @AnneWheaton let us put their dogs on our July IPA label. wp.me/p4evQ8-aL 1 week ago
- But it just takes a lot longer. twitter.com/TaraBethIdaho/… 1 week ago
- RT @adamcodega: I asked an 8 Ball if I should switch from webmail to a desktop client. It said "Outlook not so good" 1 week ago
- RT @MarjorieIngall: omg PLEASE let "zookeepers posing like chris pratt in jurassic world" be a thing. feminerds.tumblr.com/post/121709534… http://t.co/Hj… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- The Sandman is Racist
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Where Everybody (Always) Knows Your Dolphin "Name"
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
- Coolest Crystal Ever?
Tag Archives: maternity
Embryos are some greedy bastards. I mean think about it. They just sit in the mother’s stomach, eating all her food. But much of the animal kingdom’s unborn young don’t attach themselves all that strongly to the womb. For example, … Continue reading