- @RMartinBoulder Thought you might find this interesting for MIT Tech Review-room-wide wireless power transfer scheme pratt.duke.edu/about/news/wir… 15 hours ago
- And grab some Fresh Hop IPA while you can, it won't last long. Easily the best beer I've had out of #Durham twitter.com/ponysaurusbrew… 5 days ago
- RT @studiesincrap: "such a nasty woman" is the closest i've ever heard a real person get to muttering "tricksy hobbitses" 5 days ago
- RT @AngusDwyer: If the alien Hillary adopted in the 90s isn't one of Trump's surprise debate guests then what even was the point of Trump's… 1 week ago
- Buffett for Pres? twitter.com/CNBC/status/78… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- What's in a Leader?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Watch Out for Hurricane Daphne, Not Hurricane Manslaughter
- The Benefit of Bad Mutations
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Coffee Wars
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Study Shows Young Adults Naive, Stupid, Poor
Tag Archives: maternity
Embryos are some greedy bastards. I mean think about it. They just sit in the mother’s stomach, eating all her food. But much of the animal kingdom’s unborn young don’t attach themselves all that strongly to the womb. For example, … Continue reading