- Ever wonder what atoms look like during a phase transition? pratt.duke.edu/news/new-view-… youtube.com/watch?v=qVcZ__… 2 hours ago
- @NorthStreetBeer you all open today for those of us thirsty enough to walk over? 1 week ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Get ready #Durham! First planning meeting for The Hunt 2015 happening at @MonutsDonuts http://t.co/pyR6q79jIa 2 weeks ago
- @NBC Will #SNL40 be available to stream live online? 2 weeks ago
- @RichardDawkins The rare atheist triple murder for religious beliefs wral.com/three-killed-i… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- A Whole New Meaning to "Power Walking"
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- All the Ingredients for Another 1918 Flu Pandemic Are Out There Somewhere
Tag Archives: maternity
Embryos are some greedy bastards. I mean think about it. They just sit in the mother’s stomach, eating all her food. But much of the animal kingdom’s unborn young don’t attach themselves all that strongly to the womb. For example, … Continue reading