- RT @Anewbster: Very cool film in the making: twitter.com/FalconryFilm/s… 7 hours ago
- RT @AnnaNowo: Best. URL. Ever. https://t.co/xGc4D9bIpQ 1 week ago
- RT @seanbonner: RT @KateRothwell: States that have surrendered to the terrorists. https://t.co/XMA61VdeXK 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula trivia: 1st centerline painted on a rural highway said to be Dead Man's Curve on Marquette-Negaunee Road 1 week ago
- My latest about #CRISPR shows it can be super specific when regulating genes rather than editing them pratt.duke.edu/news/crispr-br… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Stronger, Lighter Steel in a Flash
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Can Women Educate Themselves Out of a Family?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- Diagnosing the Problem - HIV in Africa
- Another Low-Income Workforce Gets Hosed
- Peacocks Inspire Next Generation of Color Display
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
Tag Archives: maternity
Embryos are some greedy bastards. I mean think about it. They just sit in the mother’s stomach, eating all her food. But much of the animal kingdom’s unborn young don’t attach themselves all that strongly to the womb. For example, … Continue reading