- 2 #BCBBGoldenBull clues were brewing ingredients so how is that more than 1 actual clue? #durhampeopleproblems 22 hours ago
- @LisaAssenmacher Just stop it. Damn, cool shit in Lansing is cheap. Then again, the heating bill is probably through the roof. 1 day ago
- RT @_ineedmoarbeer_: @durtybull the black gose. Damn fine brew and really interesting. Loving the chocolate finish. http://t.co/8EQJuoR82x 1 day ago
- So awesome RT @thegarance: “Bank of Canada urges ‘Star Trek’ fans to stop ‘Spocking’ fivers” bit.ly/1BFwYd6 http://t.co/PSGbeIxOSD 1 day ago
- Ever wonder what atoms look like during a phase transition? pratt.duke.edu/news/new-view-… youtube.com/watch?v=qVcZ__… 2 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Cloud Software Could Save Enough Power to Run L.A.
- Self-Healing Material: Proof is in the Mayonnaise
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- ALS Antibodies
Tag Archives: LHC
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading