- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 4 days ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 1 week ago
- I live here, and it's awesome. Come on folks, come be my neighbor in #durham twitter.com/DukeChronicle/… 1 week ago
- But lots of folks in #NC are trying to fight 'em! twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- @doublebarley Well you hit your marks well on both accounts. Bring something yummy to the Raleigh Beer Festival tomorrow! 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Forget Fracking, Let's Blow Shit Up
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Emperor Penguins Get the Eagle Eye
- Easy Trick to Help Kids Learn to Read
Tag Archives: LHC
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading