- @PamFrostGorder Perhaps! Last time I was in Hilliard and on Davidson & Cemetary Rd I barely recognized the area. Lots changed in 10 years. 1 day ago
- @PamFrostGorder Your cycling starting point is a mile or less from my old home on Achorage Lane from high school days of yore 1 day ago
- When frying tumors isn't enough, add some highly targeted chemical weapons to the mix! pratt.duke.edu/news/chemother… 3 days ago
- RT @MaSenn_: @driverminnie Putin on the Ritz. #sorrynotsorry http://t.co/HAgmBt0BZM 4 days ago
- RT @Bipartisanism: JUST IN: Congrats to the first black women to graduate from @Yale with a PhD in Astrophysics. RT to congratulate her. ht… 1 week ago
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Roundabouts Pushed in Not-So-Roundabout Way (even though they're annoying as hell)
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- More Calories Leads to Younger Adults
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
Tag Archives: LHC
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading