- RT @RiffRaff41: The Teletubbies are fucking terrifying in black and white. http://t.co/1b4BN0U838 4 days ago
- @motorcomh Just curious...do you have WiFi, and if so, is it good WiFi? 5 days ago
- Hey @canaltnt how about some replays instead of network plugs as the game winds down #MarchMadness 1 week ago
- Best part of the morning commute and worst of the afternoon's to @DukeU #UnparkYourself http://t.co/lqHevRJz4M 1 week ago
- A solid pannier is the way to roll into @DukeU in a bike! #UnparkYourself http://t.co/YAjIjjxv1x 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Zombies in Thailand
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Kissing = Picking Your Partner's Nose
- ALS Antibodies
- Kids Shrug Off Months Leading to Divorce
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
Tag Archives: Kinsey Institute
Ah, the good old Kinsey Institute at Indiana University. Perhaps no other single institution has caused as much squirming and awkwardness amongst common, everyday adults. For some reason, a research building filled with sexual paintings, items and research just doesn’t … Continue reading