- RT @AnnaNowo: Best. URL. Ever. https://t.co/xGc4D9bIpQ 1 week ago
- RT @seanbonner: RT @KateRothwell: States that have surrendered to the terrorists. https://t.co/XMA61VdeXK 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula trivia: 1st centerline painted on a rural highway said to be Dead Man's Curve on Marquette-Negaunee Road 1 week ago
- My latest about #CRISPR shows it can be super specific when regulating genes rather than editing them pratt.duke.edu/news/crispr-br… 2 weeks ago
- Sure...but salmon have nothing on metamaterials these days pratt.duke.edu/news/new-techn… twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- The Difficulties of Distinguishing Faces of Other Races
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Why Fruit Flies Will Save Our Lives
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
- No Sadder Sight than a Young Pessimist
- What's in a Leader?
Tag Archives: Kinsey Institute
Ah, the good old Kinsey Institute at Indiana University. Perhaps no other single institution has caused as much squirming and awkwardness amongst common, everyday adults. For some reason, a research building filled with sexual paintings, items and research just doesn’t … Continue reading