- @kelseyrkennedy Totally stealing it for my Facebook feed 1 week ago
- @kelseyrkennedy This is amazeballs. Where did you find it?! 1 week ago
- Wowee! twitter.com/chopperguyhd/s… 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula That moment when you realize Seattle is further north than even Copper Harbor... 1 week ago
- RT @DeKroonCat: Oh my God... https://t.co/If507fxar5 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Where's George?
- Prometheus Doesn't Make Sense
- Peacocks Inspire Next Generation of Color Display
- The Sandman is Racist
- Easy Trick to Help Kids Learn to Read
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
Tag Archives: Kinsey Institute
Ah, the good old Kinsey Institute at Indiana University. Perhaps no other single institution has caused as much squirming and awkwardness amongst common, everyday adults. For some reason, a research building filled with sexual paintings, items and research just doesn’t … Continue reading