- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 1 week ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 2 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 weeks ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- How About a Pacemaker For That Brain of Yours?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Zombies in Thailand
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
Tag Archives: iPhone
Let Your Teen Sleep! New research recently reported in Nature Neuroscience from the University of Wisconsin suggests that making your teenager restrict their sleeping patterns could be hazardous to their brain. While you sleep, your neural pathways constrict and reduce … Continue reading →