- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 days ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 4 days ago
- Their flights include a free beer! Usually Alaskan Amber! twitter.com/DurhamNewsSvc/… 6 days ago
- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 1 week ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Self-Healing Material: Proof is in the Mayonnaise
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- The Fallacy of Same-Sex Schools
- Social Media Connects Political Youth
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Your Memories Can't Be Trusted
- ALS Antibodies
Tag Archives: high school
We’ve all heard plenty about the causes of obesity in Americans, and especially of American youths. People in poverty buy high sugar, high carbohydrate foods because they’re cheap and easy to find. (Plus they taste amazing.) Uneducated people assume that … Continue reading