- RT @studiesincrap: "such a nasty woman" is the closest i've ever heard a real person get to muttering "tricksy hobbitses" 2 hours ago
- RT @AngusDwyer: If the alien Hillary adopted in the 90s isn't one of Trump's surprise debate guests then what even was the point of Trump's… 1 day ago
- Buffett for Pres? twitter.com/CNBC/status/78… 1 week ago
- Hiding in there somewhere is @DukeU BME Professor Jennifer West - congrats! twitter.com/NAE_DC/status/… 1 week ago
- Is that still exactly true with relativity @neiltyson? twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Physicists Find Chemistry at the Surface of Friction
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
Tag Archives: high school
We’ve all heard plenty about the causes of obesity in Americans, and especially of American youths. People in poverty buy high sugar, high carbohydrate foods because they’re cheap and easy to find. (Plus they taste amazing.) Uneducated people assume that … Continue reading