- RT @hels: This @reddit rant on grilled cheese is seriously the most important food writing of 2015. (via @colindickey) http://t.co/QyQGr5Hz… 1 day ago
- RT @BatmanOffDuty: ♬The Keanu on the bus goes "Don't slow down, Don't slow down, Don't slow down" The Keanu on the bus goes "Don't slow dow… 1 day ago
- RT @RiffRaff41: The Teletubbies are fucking terrifying in black and white. http://t.co/1b4BN0U838 6 days ago
- @motorcomh Just curious...do you have WiFi, and if so, is it good WiFi? 6 days ago
- Hey @canaltnt how about some replays instead of network plugs as the game winds down #MarchMadness 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- The Pros and Cons of the New Way to Date
- Chronic Mortal Danger a Performance Enhancer for Tadpoles
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- The Sandman is Racist
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
Tag Archives: Higgs Boson
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading