- @RMartinBoulder Thought you might find this interesting for MIT Tech Review-room-wide wireless power transfer scheme pratt.duke.edu/about/news/wir… 13 hours ago
- And grab some Fresh Hop IPA while you can, it won't last long. Easily the best beer I've had out of #Durham twitter.com/ponysaurusbrew… 5 days ago
- RT @studiesincrap: "such a nasty woman" is the closest i've ever heard a real person get to muttering "tricksy hobbitses" 5 days ago
- RT @AngusDwyer: If the alien Hillary adopted in the 90s isn't one of Trump's surprise debate guests then what even was the point of Trump's… 1 week ago
- Buffett for Pres? twitter.com/CNBC/status/78… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- What's in a Leader?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Watch Out for Hurricane Daphne, Not Hurricane Manslaughter
- The Benefit of Bad Mutations
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Coffee Wars
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Study Shows Young Adults Naive, Stupid, Poor
Tag Archives: Higgs Boson
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading