- RT @JenLucPiquant: Physicists Set a New Speed Record for Light-Emitting Quantum Dots motherboard.vice.com/read/physicist… 14 hours ago
- @PamFrostGorder Perhaps! Last time I was in Hilliard and on Davidson & Cemetary Rd I barely recognized the area. Lots changed in 10 years. 3 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder Your cycling starting point is a mile or less from my old home on Achorage Lane from high school days of yore 3 days ago
- When frying tumors isn't enough, add some highly targeted chemical weapons to the mix! pratt.duke.edu/news/chemother… 5 days ago
- RT @MaSenn_: @driverminnie Putin on the Ritz. #sorrynotsorry http://t.co/HAgmBt0BZM 6 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Study Shows Young Adults Naive, Stupid, Poor
- Roundabouts Pushed in Not-So-Roundabout Way (even though they're annoying as hell)
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Scientific Repeatability: When Results Prove Wrong
- Shocking News: People Who Suck at Math Don't Understand Health Messaging Based on Statistics
Tag Archives: Higgs Boson
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading