- RT @TyParkerS: If a toy story toy dies humans wouldn't know but that means the other toys would see kids play with corpses and this is real… 5 hours ago
- #ABRoadEatsDurham The best lunch spot in town has to be @MonutsDonuts - don't be fooled by the name, sandwiches rock too! @altonbrown 1 week ago
- Welcome to the Bull City! twitter.com/altonbrown/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @edyong209: In which The Walking Dead wrests the audience-trolling trophy from Game of Thrones by literally beating us the viewers to de… 3 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'NC Beer Month (2016)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b108845328 #NCBeerMonth 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Poor Schools the Trump Card in Teen Obesity
- Your Memories Can't Be Trusted
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Throwing: As Important and Human as Talking
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
- The Sandman is Racist
- Statistical Probabilities of Guesswork; Combining Climate Change Models
Tag Archives: hearing
If you’ve ever taken your grandparents out to dinner, chances are your conversation has been thwarted by the combination of hearing aids and a lot of background noise. While part of age-related hearing loss comes in the form of a … Continue reading
One of my favorite parts about Star Trek: The Next Generation (yes, I’m a bit of a dork) was the sweeping advances in medicine. As technology continues to improve, I can almost imagine flying shuttles, star ships and replicators. Besides … Continue reading
If you’ve ever listened to music with a real aficionado, you know that they are capable of picking up on slight variations or pieces of the composition that other ears just don’t hear. Where I am simply overwhelmed by the … Continue reading