- Wowzers twitter.com/TriangleManNC/… 6 days ago
- RT @blkahn: RIP all other headlines and tweets about this study twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 6 days ago
- Worst episodes ever twitter.com/GeekFilter/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @voxdotcom: CNN's approach to covering politics prioritizes drama and spectacle over truth telling. https://t.co/5cw6zjKPtj 1 week ago
- Okay @WRAL are we not going to get to see @SNLUpdate tonight or what? 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- MacIver Builds Robot Fish (if only it were MacGyver)
- The Fallacy of Same-Sex Schools
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Physicists Find Chemistry at the Surface of Friction
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Stronger, Lighter Steel in a Flash
Tag Archives: hearing
If you’ve ever taken your grandparents out to dinner, chances are your conversation has been thwarted by the combination of hearing aids and a lot of background noise. While part of age-related hearing loss comes in the form of a … Continue reading
One of my favorite parts about Star Trek: The Next Generation (yes, I’m a bit of a dork) was the sweeping advances in medicine. As technology continues to improve, I can almost imagine flying shuttles, star ships and replicators. Besides … Continue reading
If you’ve ever listened to music with a real aficionado, you know that they are capable of picking up on slight variations or pieces of the composition that other ears just don’t hear. Where I am simply overwhelmed by the … Continue reading