- Ever wonder what atoms look like during a phase transition? pratt.duke.edu/news/new-view-… youtube.com/watch?v=qVcZ__… 8 hours ago
- @NorthStreetBeer you all open today for those of us thirsty enough to walk over? 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Get ready #Durham! First planning meeting for The Hunt 2015 happening at @MonutsDonuts http://t.co/pyR6q79jIa 2 weeks ago
- @NBC Will #SNL40 be available to stream live online? 2 weeks ago
- @RichardDawkins The rare atheist triple murder for religious beliefs wral.com/three-killed-i… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- A Whole New Meaning to "Power Walking"
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
Tag Archives: hearing
If you’ve ever taken your grandparents out to dinner, chances are your conversation has been thwarted by the combination of hearing aids and a lot of background noise. While part of age-related hearing loss comes in the form of a … Continue reading
One of my favorite parts about Star Trek: The Next Generation (yes, I’m a bit of a dork) was the sweeping advances in medicine. As technology continues to improve, I can almost imagine flying shuttles, star ships and replicators. Besides … Continue reading
If you’ve ever listened to music with a real aficionado, you know that they are capable of picking up on slight variations or pieces of the composition that other ears just don’t hear. Where I am simply overwhelmed by the … Continue reading