- RT @AnnaNowo: Best. URL. Ever. https://t.co/xGc4D9bIpQ 5 days ago
- RT @seanbonner: RT @KateRothwell: States that have surrendered to the terrorists. https://t.co/XMA61VdeXK 5 days ago
- @UpperPeninsula trivia: 1st centerline painted on a rural highway said to be Dead Man's Curve on Marquette-Negaunee Road 6 days ago
- My latest about #CRISPR shows it can be super specific when regulating genes rather than editing them pratt.duke.edu/news/crispr-br… 1 week ago
- Sure...but salmon have nothing on metamaterials these days pratt.duke.edu/news/new-techn… twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Mentally Manipulating Objects Leads to the Later Manipulation of Numbers
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Ummm, Your Bicep is Growing a Femur
- What's in a Leader?
- No Sadder Sight than a Young Pessimist
- Are "Super Weeds" on the Agricultural Horizon?
- Why Science Says Don't Pee in the Pool
Tag Archives: hearing loss
Hearing loss is an affliction suffered in some part by 36 million American adults. Though there are various causes for the different degradations, one in particular has kept researchers scratching their heads. In previous studies, scientists have looked for connections … Continue reading