- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 1 week ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 2 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 weeks ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- How About a Pacemaker For That Brain of Yours?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Zombies in Thailand
- Ummm, Your Bicep is Growing a Femur
- Physicists Find Chemistry at the Surface of Friction
- Prometheus Doesn't Make Sense
Tag Archives: hearing loss
Hearing loss is an affliction suffered in some part by 36 million American adults. Though there are various causes for the different degradations, one in particular has kept researchers scratching their heads. In previous studies, scientists have looked for connections … Continue reading