- @kelseyrkennedy Totally stealing it for my Facebook feed 1 week ago
- @kelseyrkennedy This is amazeballs. Where did you find it?! 1 week ago
- Wowee! twitter.com/chopperguyhd/s… 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula That moment when you realize Seattle is further north than even Copper Harbor... 1 week ago
- RT @DeKroonCat: Oh my God... https://t.co/If507fxar5 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Where's George?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- The Sandman is Racist
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- Prometheus Doesn't Make Sense
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
Tag Archives: geology
“An ice age here, million years of mountain building there. Geology is the study of pressure and time. That’s all it takes really, pressure, and time.” – Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption Rocks take a hell of a long time … Continue reading
Over the next 50 years, the world’s population is expected to increase by at least half. That’s an extra 3.5 trillion people who are going to need places to live, water to drink, energy to consume and – most importantly … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what would happen to your city if an asteroid were to crash into the ground a few miles outside of the city limits? There’s an app for that. A new seriously cool website developed by Jay … Continue reading
Since 1989, Eric Calais, Andrew Freed and a host of additional earth sciences colleagues have been studying the complex network of geological plates pushing each other throughout Hispaniola; the island that hosts the countries of the Dominican Republic and Haiti. … Continue reading