- Wowzers twitter.com/TriangleManNC/… 6 days ago
- RT @blkahn: RIP all other headlines and tweets about this study twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 6 days ago
- Worst episodes ever twitter.com/GeekFilter/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @voxdotcom: CNN's approach to covering politics prioritizes drama and spectacle over truth telling. https://t.co/5cw6zjKPtj 1 week ago
- Okay @WRAL are we not going to get to see @SNLUpdate tonight or what? 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- MacIver Builds Robot Fish (if only it were MacGyver)
- The Fallacy of Same-Sex Schools
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Physicists Find Chemistry at the Surface of Friction
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Stronger, Lighter Steel in a Flash
Tag Archives: geology
“An ice age here, million years of mountain building there. Geology is the study of pressure and time. That’s all it takes really, pressure, and time.” – Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption Rocks take a hell of a long time … Continue reading
Over the next 50 years, the world’s population is expected to increase by at least half. That’s an extra 3.5 trillion people who are going to need places to live, water to drink, energy to consume and – most importantly … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what would happen to your city if an asteroid were to crash into the ground a few miles outside of the city limits? There’s an app for that. A new seriously cool website developed by Jay … Continue reading
Since 1989, Eric Calais, Andrew Freed and a host of additional earth sciences colleagues have been studying the complex network of geological plates pushing each other throughout Hispaniola; the island that hosts the countries of the Dominican Republic and Haiti. … Continue reading