- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 4 days ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 1 week ago
- I live here, and it's awesome. Come on folks, come be my neighbor in #durham twitter.com/DukeChronicle/… 1 week ago
- But lots of folks in #NC are trying to fight 'em! twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- @doublebarley Well you hit your marks well on both accounts. Bring something yummy to the Raleigh Beer Festival tomorrow! 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- ALS Antibodies
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Brewing Biofuel More Efficiently
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- Forget Fracking, Let's Blow Shit Up
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Study Suggests Sexual Bias in Certain Aptitude Tests
- Haiti May Be Due for Another Quake
- Is the Sun Setting in the West Nile Epidemic?
Tag Archives: gene expression
We often ascribe human emotions onto other animals, especially those that are furry and cute. Dogs, cats, elephants, dolphins and of course our cousins in the great ape branch of the evolutionary tree all exhibit signs of the capability to … Continue reading