Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- The Difficulties of Distinguishing Faces of Other Races
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- The Good, the Bad and the Bacterium of Stress
- Pain Relief from Herpes Virus (Not a Typo)
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- Stronger, Lighter Steel in a Flash
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
Tag Archives: fruit
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading