- RT @kelseyrkennedy: And the award for most #Portland visual aid ever goes to... @PortlandPolice! twitter.com/portlandpolice… 4 days ago
- RT @FoothillsBeer: hey check it out - @wilw and @AnneWheaton let us put their dogs on our July IPA label. wp.me/p4evQ8-aL 5 days ago
- But it just takes a lot longer. twitter.com/TaraBethIdaho/… 6 days ago
- RT @adamcodega: I asked an 8 Ball if I should switch from webmail to a desktop client. It said "Outlook not so good" 6 days ago
- RT @MarjorieIngall: omg PLEASE let "zookeepers posing like chris pratt in jurassic world" be a thing. feminerds.tumblr.com/post/121709534… http://t.co/Hj… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Kissing = Picking Your Partner's Nose
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- Scientific Repeatability: When Results Prove Wrong
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Roundabouts Pushed in Not-So-Roundabout Way (even though they're annoying as hell)
Tag Archives: fruit
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading