- Totally just saw CF Corey Brown hit the bull! Wonder which restaurant owes him a steak. #durhambulls 2 days ago
- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 2 weeks ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 3 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 4 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
- Mussels Gone Wild
- The Difficulties of Distinguishing Faces of Other Races
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Incredible Patient Gives Insight to Human Consciousness
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
Tag Archives: fruit
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading