- And grab some Fresh Hop IPA while you can, it won't last long. Easily the best beer I've had out of #Durham twitter.com/ponysaurusbrew… 2 days ago
- RT @studiesincrap: "such a nasty woman" is the closest i've ever heard a real person get to muttering "tricksy hobbitses" 2 days ago
- RT @AngusDwyer: If the alien Hillary adopted in the 90s isn't one of Trump's surprise debate guests then what even was the point of Trump's… 4 days ago
- Buffett for Pres? twitter.com/CNBC/status/78… 1 week ago
- Hiding in there somewhere is @DukeU BME Professor Jennifer West - congrats! twitter.com/NAE_DC/status/… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- All Electric Fish Took the Same Bus to the Evolutionary Party
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- On a Worldwide Scale, Just How Religious Are Americans?
- Just a Spoonful of Beer Helps the Pleasure Chemicals Spike
- When Spleen's Attack
- No Sadder Sight than a Young Pessimist
- Sound Bodies Lead to Sound (and young) Minds
Tag Archives: fruit
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading