- RT @TyParkerS: If a toy story toy dies humans wouldn't know but that means the other toys would see kids play with corpses and this is real… 2 days ago
- #ABRoadEatsDurham The best lunch spot in town has to be @MonutsDonuts - don't be fooled by the name, sandwiches rock too! @altonbrown 2 weeks ago
- Welcome to the Bull City! twitter.com/altonbrown/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @edyong209: In which The Walking Dead wrests the audience-trolling trophy from Game of Thrones by literally beating us the viewers to de… 3 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'NC Beer Month (2016)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b108845328 #NCBeerMonth 4 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Self-Healing Material: Proof is in the Mayonnaise
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Advocation of In-Utero Steroidal Drug Use Violates Women's Rights in Every Way Imaginable
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Leaving the Bitterness Out Results in Chunky Children Living Near Fast Food
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
Tag Archives: flu
Good news for the roughly 600,000 Americans who suffer from allergic reactions to the incredible, edible egg; it is now officially safe for you to get a flu shot. Assphincter says what, now? For those of you in the know, … Continue reading
If you’ve paid any attention at all to the news during the past several months, chances are you’ve heard about the controversial studies being conducted on the H5N1 virus, otherwise known as the bird flu. Then again, even if you … Continue reading