- @Anewbster Just have to get a salty face! twitter.com/unchaindogs/st… 6 days ago
- @eatpomegranate 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 6 days ago
- RT @EW: The final @TheHungerGames: #MockingjayPart2 trailer is officially HERE! ow.ly/T5jRa http://t.co/6cSSjDYsFj 1 week ago
- RT @SoDuParentPosse: Yet another thing that makes #DURM uniquely rad - a video scavenger hunt! Registration is open for @TheHuntDurham and … 1 week ago
- RT @John_Counts: Wooly mammoth found south of Chelsea, Michigan. https://t.co/wnG4QLaelD 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Your Memories Can't Be Trusted
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Physicists Find Chemistry at the Surface of Friction
- No Bones About It; Foot Structure Helps Make a Sprinter
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- Social Media Connects Political Youth
Tag Archives: flu
Good news for the roughly 600,000 Americans who suffer from allergic reactions to the incredible, edible egg; it is now officially safe for you to get a flu shot. Assphincter says what, now? For those of you in the know, … Continue reading
If you’ve paid any attention at all to the news during the past several months, chances are you’ve heard about the controversial studies being conducted on the H5N1 virus, otherwise known as the bird flu. Then again, even if you … Continue reading