- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 3 days ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 1 week ago
- I live here, and it's awesome. Come on folks, come be my neighbor in #durham twitter.com/DukeChronicle/… 1 week ago
- But lots of folks in #NC are trying to fight 'em! twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- @doublebarley Well you hit your marks well on both accounts. Bring something yummy to the Raleigh Beer Festival tomorrow! 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- How to Avoid Picky Eaters (Besides Smacking Them)
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Easy Trick to Help Kids Learn to Read
- Pain Relief from Herpes Virus (Not a Typo)
Tag Archives: emotions
Back in 1997, millions upon millions of people flocked to the theaters to watch the story of two star-crossed lovers as they instantly fell in love and then fought for their lives, despite already knowing the ending. The ship sinks. … Continue reading
Well, it’s about that time. It’s about that time to get it over with, add a twelfth category and let Nebraska into the Big Ten officially. Never mind a full season of football and a few basketball games. They weren’t … Continue reading
It sounds like something straight out of one of the bad Timothy Dalton Bond flicks. Instead of the uber-villain being unable to feel pain, sympathy or jealousy over the cool BMW gadgets, it is fear that has been left by … Continue reading