- Totally just saw CF Corey Brown hit the bull! Wonder which restaurant owes him a steak. #durhambulls 3 days ago
- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 2 weeks ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 3 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 4 weeks ago
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- ALS Antibodies
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Immortal Worm Provides Clues to Curing Parasitic Cousin
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
- Physicists Find Chemistry at the Surface of Friction
- New Parkinson's Diagnostic Tool All in the Arms
Tag Archives: ego
I often get sick of all the crap that parents feed their children these days in a society hell bent on inflating egos and self-esteem. You know exactly what I’m talking about. Car seats with the words, “I am very … Continue reading →