- RT @AnnaNowo: Best. URL. Ever. https://t.co/xGc4D9bIpQ 1 week ago
- RT @seanbonner: RT @KateRothwell: States that have surrendered to the terrorists. https://t.co/XMA61VdeXK 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula trivia: 1st centerline painted on a rural highway said to be Dead Man's Curve on Marquette-Negaunee Road 1 week ago
- My latest about #CRISPR shows it can be super specific when regulating genes rather than editing them pratt.duke.edu/news/crispr-br… 2 weeks ago
- Sure...but salmon have nothing on metamaterials these days pratt.duke.edu/news/new-techn… twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- 'Superlens' Extends Range of Wireless Power Transfer
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Coolest Crystal Ever?
- The Benefit of Bad Mutations
- Incredible Patient Gives Insight to Human Consciousness
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Why Science Says Don't Pee in the Pool
Tag Archives: conservation
In case you haven’t noticed – and unless you’re a fanatic spelunker or wildlife viewer there’s a good chance that you haven’t – the bats of North America are all dying. Beginning just five years ago, an odd illness was … Continue reading