- @RMartinBoulder Thought you might find this interesting for MIT Tech Review-room-wide wireless power transfer scheme pratt.duke.edu/about/news/wir… 17 hours ago
- And grab some Fresh Hop IPA while you can, it won't last long. Easily the best beer I've had out of #Durham twitter.com/ponysaurusbrew… 5 days ago
- RT @studiesincrap: "such a nasty woman" is the closest i've ever heard a real person get to muttering "tricksy hobbitses" 5 days ago
- RT @AngusDwyer: If the alien Hillary adopted in the 90s isn't one of Trump's surprise debate guests then what even was the point of Trump's… 1 week ago
- Buffett for Pres? twitter.com/CNBC/status/78… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- What's in a Leader?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Watch Out for Hurricane Daphne, Not Hurricane Manslaughter
- The Benefit of Bad Mutations
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Coffee Wars
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Study Shows Young Adults Naive, Stupid, Poor
Tag Archives: commercials
Three strings walk into a bar. The first goes up and orders a drink, to which the bartender replies, “I’m sorry but we don’t serve strings here.” The second follows shortly after hoping that he might have better luck, but … Continue reading