- RT @kelseyrkennedy: And the award for most #Portland visual aid ever goes to... @PortlandPolice! twitter.com/portlandpolice… 4 days ago
- RT @FoothillsBeer: hey check it out - @wilw and @AnneWheaton let us put their dogs on our July IPA label. wp.me/p4evQ8-aL 5 days ago
- But it just takes a lot longer. twitter.com/TaraBethIdaho/… 6 days ago
- RT @adamcodega: I asked an 8 Ball if I should switch from webmail to a desktop client. It said "Outlook not so good" 6 days ago
- RT @MarjorieIngall: omg PLEASE let "zookeepers posing like chris pratt in jurassic world" be a thing. feminerds.tumblr.com/post/121709534… http://t.co/Hj… 1 week ago
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Scientific Repeatability: When Results Prove Wrong
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Helping Your Dog Avoid the Needle
- Peacocks Inspire Next Generation of Color Display
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Self-Healing Material: Proof is in the Mayonnaise
Tag Archives: commercials
Three strings walk into a bar. The first goes up and orders a drink, to which the bartender replies, “I’m sorry but we don’t serve strings here.” The second follows shortly after hoping that he might have better luck, but … Continue reading