- RT @TyParkerS: If a toy story toy dies humans wouldn't know but that means the other toys would see kids play with corpses and this is real… 5 hours ago
- #ABRoadEatsDurham The best lunch spot in town has to be @MonutsDonuts - don't be fooled by the name, sandwiches rock too! @altonbrown 1 week ago
- Welcome to the Bull City! twitter.com/altonbrown/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @edyong209: In which The Walking Dead wrests the audience-trolling trophy from Game of Thrones by literally beating us the viewers to de… 3 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'NC Beer Month (2016)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b108845328 #NCBeerMonth 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Poor Schools the Trump Card in Teen Obesity
- Your Memories Can't Be Trusted
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Throwing: As Important and Human as Talking
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
- The Sandman is Racist
- Statistical Probabilities of Guesswork; Combining Climate Change Models
Tag Archives: bird flu
If you’ve paid any attention at all to the news during the past several months, chances are you’ve heard about the controversial studies being conducted on the H5N1 virus, otherwise known as the bird flu. Then again, even if you … Continue reading