- RT @kelseyrkennedy: And the award for most #Portland visual aid ever goes to... @PortlandPolice! twitter.com/portlandpolice… 4 days ago
- RT @FoothillsBeer: hey check it out - @wilw and @AnneWheaton let us put their dogs on our July IPA label. wp.me/p4evQ8-aL 5 days ago
- But it just takes a lot longer. twitter.com/TaraBethIdaho/… 6 days ago
- RT @adamcodega: I asked an 8 Ball if I should switch from webmail to a desktop client. It said "Outlook not so good" 6 days ago
- RT @MarjorieIngall: omg PLEASE let "zookeepers posing like chris pratt in jurassic world" be a thing. feminerds.tumblr.com/post/121709534… http://t.co/Hj… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Kissing = Picking Your Partner's Nose
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- Scientific Repeatability: When Results Prove Wrong
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Roundabouts Pushed in Not-So-Roundabout Way (even though they're annoying as hell)
Tag Archives: bird flu
If you’ve paid any attention at all to the news during the past several months, chances are you’ve heard about the controversial studies being conducted on the H5N1 virus, otherwise known as the bird flu. Then again, even if you … Continue reading