- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 1 week ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 2 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 weeks ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Zombies in Thailand
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- How About a Pacemaker For That Brain of Yours?
- Prometheus Doesn't Make Sense
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- Chimps snack smarter than us
- Physicists Find Chemistry at the Surface of Friction
- The Sandman is Racist
Tag Archives: bird flu
If you’ve paid any attention at all to the news during the past several months, chances are you’ve heard about the controversial studies being conducted on the H5N1 virus, otherwise known as the bird flu. Then again, even if you … Continue reading