- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 1 week ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 2 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 weeks ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Zombies in Thailand
- Physicists Find Chemistry at the Surface of Friction
- Prometheus Doesn't Make Sense
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
Tag Archives: biominderals
A new theory suggests that we may owe our existence – and the whole of Earth’s diversity – to rocks. If that sounds outrageous, read on and I’ll explain. Mounting evidence suggests that evolution isn’t just a slow, diligently advancing … Continue reading