- @kelseyrkennedy Totally stealing it for my Facebook feed 1 week ago
- @kelseyrkennedy This is amazeballs. Where did you find it?! 1 week ago
- Wowee! twitter.com/chopperguyhd/s… 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula That moment when you realize Seattle is further north than even Copper Harbor... 1 week ago
- RT @DeKroonCat: Oh my God... https://t.co/If507fxar5 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Where's George?
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Easy Trick to Help Kids Learn to Read
- Peacocks Inspire Next Generation of Color Display
- The Surprising Family Tree of Avian Blood Suckers
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
Tag Archives: biominderals
A new theory suggests that we may owe our existence – and the whole of Earth’s diversity – to rocks. If that sounds outrageous, read on and I’ll explain. Mounting evidence suggests that evolution isn’t just a slow, diligently advancing … Continue reading