- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 4 days ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 5 days ago
- Their flights include a free beer! Usually Alaskan Amber! twitter.com/DurhamNewsSvc/… 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- On the Origin of Life's Most Crucial Isotope
- No Bones About It; Foot Structure Helps Make a Sprinter
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- For Millenial Generation, Ego Boost > Sex
- When Spleen's Attack
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
Tag Archives: biominderals
A new theory suggests that we may owe our existence – and the whole of Earth’s diversity – to rocks. If that sounds outrageous, read on and I’ll explain. Mounting evidence suggests that evolution isn’t just a slow, diligently advancing … Continue reading