- @NorthStreetBeer you all open today for those of us thirsty enough to walk over? 1 week ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Get ready #Durham! First planning meeting for The Hunt 2015 happening at @MonutsDonuts http://t.co/pyR6q79jIa 2 weeks ago
- @NBC Will #SNL40 be available to stream live online? 2 weeks ago
- @RichardDawkins The rare atheist triple murder for religious beliefs wral.com/three-killed-i… 2 weeks ago
- RT @rickburin: Probably the best thing on the internet. http://t.co/Pg3xu253RW 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Is the Sun Setting in the West Nile Epidemic?
- Self-Healing Material: Proof is in the Mayonnaise
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- Insights into Exploding Stars from Nuclear Physics
- Why Nine to Five?
Tag Archives: Big 10
If you’ve ever checked out the page on this blog entitled, “Why the Big 10?”, you’d know that when I began this blog, five of the top ten public research institutions are in the Big 10 (as measured by fiscal … Continue reading