- RT @AnnaNowo: Best. URL. Ever. https://t.co/xGc4D9bIpQ 1 week ago
- RT @seanbonner: RT @KateRothwell: States that have surrendered to the terrorists. https://t.co/XMA61VdeXK 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula trivia: 1st centerline painted on a rural highway said to be Dead Man's Curve on Marquette-Negaunee Road 1 week ago
- My latest about #CRISPR shows it can be super specific when regulating genes rather than editing them pratt.duke.edu/news/crispr-br… 2 weeks ago
- Sure...but salmon have nothing on metamaterials these days pratt.duke.edu/news/new-techn… twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- 'Superlens' Extends Range of Wireless Power Transfer
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Cavernous Mouth Inspires Artistically Designed Hydrogenerator
- The Pros and Cons of the New Way to Date
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Why Science Says Don't Pee in the Pool
- Coolest Crystal Ever?
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
Tag Archives: Big 10
If you’ve ever checked out the page on this blog entitled, “Why the Big 10?”, you’d know that when I began this blog, five of the top ten public research institutions are in the Big 10 (as measured by fiscal … Continue reading