- @kelseyrkennedy Totally stealing it for my Facebook feed 1 week ago
- @kelseyrkennedy This is amazeballs. Where did you find it?! 1 week ago
- Wowee! twitter.com/chopperguyhd/s… 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula That moment when you realize Seattle is further north than even Copper Harbor... 1 week ago
- RT @DeKroonCat: Oh my God... https://t.co/If507fxar5 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Where's George?
- Brains Benefit from Greater Bandwidth but Less Communication
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- The Difficulties of Distinguishing Faces of Other Races
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
Tag Archives: AIDS
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that there’s a bit of an HIV problem in Africa. Many of the countries in the southern half of the continent have an infection rate greater than 15 percent in adults. And … Continue reading
Despite what South Park may say, the cure for AIDS and HIV is not money, even if it is pulverized and injected directly into the blood stream. Today, the most common and effective treatment for HIV is to take a … Continue reading