- Wow... twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix… 1 week ago
- RT @malthe: In Denmark, "helicopter parents" are called "curling parents", which I think is a) a better expression b) hilarious. http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @djarmul: Austin Powers and Mike Myers are graduating from @dukeu on Sunday. I'm not making this up. Groovy, baby! ow.ly/MHgJv 2 weeks ago
- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 3 weeks ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 3 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- How About a Pacemaker For That Brain of Yours?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Zombies in Thailand
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Chimps snack smarter than us
- Prometheus Doesn't Make Sense
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
Tag Archives: AIDS
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that there’s a bit of an HIV problem in Africa. Many of the countries in the southern half of the continent have an infection rate greater than 15 percent in adults. And … Continue reading
Despite what South Park may say, the cure for AIDS and HIV is not money, even if it is pulverized and injected directly into the blood stream. Today, the most common and effective treatment for HIV is to take a … Continue reading