- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 6 days ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 1 week ago
- I live here, and it's awesome. Come on folks, come be my neighbor in #durham twitter.com/DukeChronicle/… 1 week ago
- But lots of folks in #NC are trying to fight 'em! twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- @doublebarley Well you hit your marks well on both accounts. Bring something yummy to the Raleigh Beer Festival tomorrow! 2 weeks ago
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- txtng mks u suk @ grmmr
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- About the Author
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Researchers Try to Create Cancerous Cells, Ancient Failsafe Says No
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better; or Can She?
- The Fallacy of Same-Sex Schools
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Why the Big 10?
Tag Archives: AIDS
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that there’s a bit of an HIV problem in Africa. Many of the countries in the southern half of the continent have an infection rate greater than 15 percent in adults. And … Continue reading
Despite what South Park may say, the cure for AIDS and HIV is not money, even if it is pulverized and injected directly into the blood stream. Today, the most common and effective treatment for HIV is to take a … Continue reading