- RT @AnnaNowo: Best. URL. Ever. https://t.co/xGc4D9bIpQ 1 week ago
- RT @seanbonner: RT @KateRothwell: States that have surrendered to the terrorists. https://t.co/XMA61VdeXK 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula trivia: 1st centerline painted on a rural highway said to be Dead Man's Curve on Marquette-Negaunee Road 1 week ago
- My latest about #CRISPR shows it can be super specific when regulating genes rather than editing them pratt.duke.edu/news/crispr-br… 2 weeks ago
- Sure...but salmon have nothing on metamaterials these days pratt.duke.edu/news/new-techn… twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Another Low-Income Workforce Gets Hosed
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Throwing: As Important and Human as Talking
- The Benefit of Bad Mutations
- How Can a Redwood Grow so Tall?
- Are "Super Weeds" on the Agricultural Horizon?
- Your Memories Can't Be Trusted
Category Archives: Michigan State
If you or anyone you know has ever been pregnant with kitties living in the house, you’ve probably heard of Toxoplasma gondii, or T. gondii for short. Though the single-celled parasite is very nearly harmless to every species it has … Continue reading
Humans aren’t the only species whose males place a big emphasis on having a large appendage. There are plenty of examples out there. Elk grow antlers, peacocks grow giant tails and rhinoceros beetles grow a ridiculous-looking contraption on the front … Continue reading
You’re enjoying a nice, relaxing summer afternoon in the company of friends, food and booze. As a proper cookout requires, many of your friends and family have brought over some lawn games to play. Before you know it, a sort … Continue reading
With all of the recent debate about our nation’s healthcare, sometimes it seems like we’ve got a shit deal here in the good old U.S. of A. Prices are soaring, we’re paying for people without healthcare’s treatment one way or … Continue reading
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
They say that a person is so much more than just the sum of their parts. And they’re right. That’s because a person’s body isn’t really made up of their own cells. Integrated throughout the human body are untold numbers … Continue reading