- Ever wonder what atoms look like during a phase transition? pratt.duke.edu/news/new-view-… youtube.com/watch?v=qVcZ__… 1 day ago
- @NorthStreetBeer you all open today for those of us thirsty enough to walk over? 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Get ready #Durham! First planning meeting for The Hunt 2015 happening at @MonutsDonuts http://t.co/pyR6q79jIa 2 weeks ago
- @NBC Will #SNL40 be available to stream live online? 2 weeks ago
- @RichardDawkins The rare atheist triple murder for religious beliefs wral.com/three-killed-i… 3 weeks ago
- Self-Healing Material: Proof is in the Mayonnaise
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- The Fallacy of Same-Sex Schools
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- A Whole New Meaning to "Power Walking"
- Cloud Software Could Save Enough Power to Run L.A.
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
Category Archives: Michigan State
If you or anyone you know has ever been pregnant with kitties living in the house, you’ve probably heard of Toxoplasma gondii, or T. gondii for short. Though the single-celled parasite is very nearly harmless to every species it has … Continue reading
Humans aren’t the only species whose males place a big emphasis on having a large appendage. There are plenty of examples out there. Elk grow antlers, peacocks grow giant tails and rhinoceros beetles grow a ridiculous-looking contraption on the front … Continue reading
You’re enjoying a nice, relaxing summer afternoon in the company of friends, food and booze. As a proper cookout requires, many of your friends and family have brought over some lawn games to play. Before you know it, a sort … Continue reading
With all of the recent debate about our nation’s healthcare, sometimes it seems like we’ve got a shit deal here in the good old U.S. of A. Prices are soaring, we’re paying for people without healthcare’s treatment one way or … Continue reading
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
They say that a person is so much more than just the sum of their parts. And they’re right. That’s because a person’s body isn’t really made up of their own cells. Integrated throughout the human body are untold numbers … Continue reading