- RT @akaplin: The gluten-free craze is out of hand. Here are 8 facts to counter the madness. vox.com/2015/4/30/8517… 4 days ago
- "Most elite"? I'm guessing the English department isn't listed in there. twitter.com/VTEngineering/… 5 days ago
- Their flights include a free beer! Usually Alaskan Amber! twitter.com/DurhamNewsSvc/… 1 week ago
- @UpperPeninsula Why are you so cruel?!?! mentalfloss.com/article/63247/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SCbchbum: Every Scooby Doo episode would literally be 2 minutes long if the gang went to the mask store 1st & asked a few questions. 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- On the Origin of Life's Most Crucial Isotope
- No Bones About It; Foot Structure Helps Make a Sprinter
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Engineers Take the Fight Against Breast Cancer to the Next Dimension
- The Fallacy of Same-Sex Schools
- Why Science Says Don't Pee in the Pool
Category Archives: Michigan State
If you or anyone you know has ever been pregnant with kitties living in the house, you’ve probably heard of Toxoplasma gondii, or T. gondii for short. Though the single-celled parasite is very nearly harmless to every species it has … Continue reading
Humans aren’t the only species whose males place a big emphasis on having a large appendage. There are plenty of examples out there. Elk grow antlers, peacocks grow giant tails and rhinoceros beetles grow a ridiculous-looking contraption on the front … Continue reading
You’re enjoying a nice, relaxing summer afternoon in the company of friends, food and booze. As a proper cookout requires, many of your friends and family have brought over some lawn games to play. Before you know it, a sort … Continue reading
With all of the recent debate about our nation’s healthcare, sometimes it seems like we’ve got a shit deal here in the good old U.S. of A. Prices are soaring, we’re paying for people without healthcare’s treatment one way or … Continue reading
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
They say that a person is so much more than just the sum of their parts. And they’re right. That’s because a person’s body isn’t really made up of their own cells. Integrated throughout the human body are untold numbers … Continue reading