- RT @TheHuntDurham: While you wait for your #collegegameday game to start, check out our site! bit.ly/huntdurham #Durham 2 days ago
- I just earned the 'I Believe in IPA! (Level 7)' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b24425338 #ibelieveinIPA 2 days ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Wondering what The Hunt actually is? Here's a little peek just for #durham vimeo.com/southerndocume… 3 days ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Hey #Durham - find out more about The Hunt & register this weekend! We'll be @DurhamFarmermkt from 8-12 on Saturday. #Bu… 3 days ago
- New Atomic Jigsaw Decipherer Proves Ancientness of Aussie Rock wp.me/p15fqZ-wN 3 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- ALS Antibodies
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- The Weird World Near Absolute Zero
- Keep Kids from Having to Avoid Peanut Butter; Raise Them in the Country
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
Tag Archives: software
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading