- RT @Eating_the_Burg: "Kept hearing the microwave ding. Skip this place and drive to the ocean. Or just eat burgers." eatingtheburg.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/cra…… 14 hours ago
- @WDBJ7 and northbound 1 week ago
- Fucking 581 #Rke 1 week ago
- Anyone out there know when #Doritos & #MountainDew reach full nutritional potential? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… 1 week ago
- #Chimps snack smarter than humans, know when to eat their prey bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… #bigtenscience #purdue 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Zombies in Thailand
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
Tag Archives: software
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading