- @BugsySailor RT @UMengineering: Lake Superior is slow in giving up its winter ice go.nasa.gov/1l6NucN http://t.co/szInhWeBZI | RT @NASA 1 hour ago
- First Ever Analysis of Super-Earth Exoplanet Atmosphere Reveals... Clouds wp.me/p15fqZ-vZ 5 hours ago
- Transforming Ambulances to Trains to Repair the Brain wp.me/p15fqZ-vX 1 day ago
- The Duck-Billed Platypus of the Plant World wp.me/p15fqZ-vT 3 days ago
- RT @osuresearch: New @OhioState research by @BradJBushman on being "hangry"....in comic form! Via @PopSci and @sciencecomic http://t.co/h… 6 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- Poor Schools the Trump Card in Teen Obesity
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- First Ever Analysis of Super-Earth Exoplanet Atmosphere Reveals... Clouds
- Shocking News: People Who Suck at Math Don't Understand Health Messaging Based on Statistics
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Transforming Ambulances to Trains to Repair the Brain
Tag Archives: software
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading