- They're Long, They're Strong, and They're Down to Get the Galactose Metabolism On wp.me/p15fqZ-wL 7 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: I support this designation. http://t.co/SRKKIbAunq 1 day ago
- A needle in your eye - but it's for glaucoma, so it's all good wp.me/p15fqZ-wH 1 day ago
- Close votes shouldn't be taken by vocal loudness; just how bad an idea is it? wp.me/p15fqZ-wE 6 days ago
- Narcissism Great at Making Leaders, Terrible at Making Great Leaders wp.me/p15fqZ-wB 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Inaction Boosts Self-Control
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Smoking Clears the Road for Nasty Oral Infections
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
Tag Archives: software
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading