- RT @TheHuntDurham: Have you registered for The Hunt yet? It's a video scavenger hunt with excellent #Durham prizes! Register here: http://t… 16 hours ago
- @anewbster RT @carpedurham: Hearing rumors that Criterion (aka new craft beer bar in old @whiskeydurham) is opening this week 20 hours ago
- ICYMI: Toddlers' brains' suck up more than 40 percent of a kid’s total energy expenditure during the day. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/gia… 22 hours ago
- I just earned the 'Lager Jack (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b25601353 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Many pygmy pops have adapted to jungle life ... but each through the use of different genetic modifications. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/pyg… 3 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Prometheus Doesn't Make Sense
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Why Bugs Bite the Bullet for Brothers
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Men's Social Ineptitude Linked to Sexual Aggression
- Danger? Ha! I Flirt in the Face of Danger!
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
Tag Archives: software
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading