- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 8)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1inSMBQ 2 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 3 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 3 days ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 4 days ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 4 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Illuminating Atoms and Molecules from the Inside Out
- Social Media Connects Political Youth
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- 'Superlens' Extends Range of Wireless Power Transfer
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
Tag Archives: purdue
Whenever scientists want to separate specific particles from the liquid in which they’re found, it usually involves a fairly large centrifuge. In the laboratory, for example, spinning machines cause heavier particles to collect at the bottom of a test tube … Continue reading
There’s been a gigantic hoopla over the past couple of weeks regarding violent and vicious hits in the NFL. It has probably been a long-time coming, what with so many players leading with their helmets, hitting other players’ heads and … Continue reading