- RT @Eating_the_Burg: "Kept hearing the microwave ding. Skip this place and drive to the ocean. Or just eat burgers." eatingtheburg.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/cra…… 17 hours ago
- @WDBJ7 and northbound 1 week ago
- Fucking 581 #Rke 1 week ago
- Anyone out there know when #Doritos & #MountainDew reach full nutritional potential? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… 1 week ago
- #Chimps snack smarter than humans, know when to eat their prey bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… #bigtenscience #purdue 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Zombies in Thailand
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
Tag Archives: purdue
Whenever scientists want to separate specific particles from the liquid in which they’re found, it usually involves a fairly large centrifuge. In the laboratory, for example, spinning machines cause heavier particles to collect at the bottom of a test tube … Continue reading
There’s been a gigantic hoopla over the past couple of weeks regarding violent and vicious hits in the NFL. It has probably been a long-time coming, what with so many players leading with their helmets, hitting other players’ heads and … Continue reading