- Transforming Ambulances to Trains to Repair the Brain wp.me/p15fqZ-vX 19 hours ago
- The Duck-Billed Platypus of the Plant World wp.me/p15fqZ-vT 2 days ago
- RT @osuresearch: New @OhioState research by @BradJBushman on being "hangry"....in comic form! Via @PopSci and @sciencecomic http://t.co/h… 5 days ago
- RT @Kyle_Lippert: A group of spiders is called a fuck this shit. 6 days ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Amazing photos of a 13-year-old Kazakh girl hunting with a golden eagle: bbc.in/1qXqSLy Like outtakes from Phili… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Shocking News: People Who Suck at Math Don't Understand Health Messaging Based on Statistics
- Transforming Ambulances to Trains to Repair the Brain
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Kissing = Picking Your Partner's Nose
Tag Archives: power
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
The future is here. And by future, I mean cyborgs. That’s right, the science fiction dream of coupling machine to organism in order to do our bidding is coming to fruition. But first, a little bit more work needs to … Continue reading