- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 8)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1inSMBQ 1 day ago
- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 2 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 2 days ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 2 days ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 2 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Social Media Connects Political Youth
- Found: The Reason Why We Can Enjoy Lagers
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
Tag Archives: power
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
The future is here. And by future, I mean cyborgs. That’s right, the science fiction dream of coupling machine to organism in order to do our bidding is coming to fruition. But first, a little bit more work needs to … Continue reading