- BABY SEA TURTLES!!!@URMAHGURD!! wp.me/p15fqZ-wV 11 hours ago
- Creating Super Oil-Producing Sugarcane wp.me/p15fqZ-wS 1 day ago
- Ha! We think alike! @anewbster RT @wilw: Tara Reid was just acting to hard, her forehead almost moved. #sharknado2 1 day ago
- They're Long, They're Strong, and They're Down to Get the Galactose Metabolism On wp.me/p15fqZ-wL 2 days ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: I support this designation. http://t.co/SRKKIbAunq 3 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Creating Super Oil-Producing Sugarcane
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- Giant Toaster to Fry Steel Beams
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
Tag Archives: power
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
The future is here. And by future, I mean cyborgs. That’s right, the science fiction dream of coupling machine to organism in order to do our bidding is coming to fruition. But first, a little bit more work needs to … Continue reading