- RT @Kyle_Lippert: A group of spiders is called a fuck this shit. 5 hours ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Amazing photos of a 13-year-old Kazakh girl hunting with a golden eagle: bbc.in/1qXqSLy Like outtakes from Phili… 1 day ago
- RT @katewong: So cool RT @mocost: Litter Bugs: Insect sculptures made out of rubbish bit.ly/1ktknjK http://t.co/uAGhdvDjzz 1 day ago
- RT @_GRRM_: You're welcome. 3 days ago
- RT @marynmck: XLNT. “@catherinebeary: George RR Martin joins twitter in the most epic way possible. #gameofthrones #got http://t.co/5RyNz58… 3 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Do Celebrities Influence the News more than the Mass Media?
- Improve Your Putting with Perception Jedi Mind Trick
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Scientists Breed Undergrad Mice; Drink All Night; Fall Off of Balance Beams
- Chimps snack smarter than us
Tag Archives: power
Sometimes I really miss the days before smart phones. Today, nearly all of us are limited by how far away we can go from a source of electricity and for how long. Ten years ago, I could lose track of … Continue reading
The future is here. And by future, I mean cyborgs. That’s right, the science fiction dream of coupling machine to organism in order to do our bidding is coming to fruition. But first, a little bit more work needs to … Continue reading