- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 1 day ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 1 day ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 1 day ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 1 day ago
- RT @virginiahughes: What if you join Christian Mingle to "find god's match for you" but you don't find anybody? #oldtestamentgod 1 day ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
- Addition by Subtraction; More Complex Life by Losing Genetic Functions
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
Tag Archives: NSCL
Every now and then I like to highlight some writing I did for my day job. So yes, it’s another nuclear physics post. But it was published on “Symmetry Breaking,” a blog run by Symmetry Magazine that is intended for … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m a bit swamped today, so you’re getting another press release word-for-word hand-written by yours truly. It’s still science, it’s still from the Big Ten, and it’s still cool, so enjoy! Or else… When tasked with the challenge … Continue reading
It’s a rather busy Monday for me, so I’m going to fail in any attempt to create some new, fresh content for the blog today. Luckily for you, I have a nice press release from MSU all ready to go … Continue reading
It’s not typically a good idea to simply copy and paste a press release and call it news. In fact, it is heavily frowned on in the journalism world, which I’d like to point out definitely includes blogs. Not only … Continue reading