- RT @Eating_the_Burg: "Kept hearing the microwave ding. Skip this place and drive to the ocean. Or just eat burgers." eatingtheburg.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/cra…… 17 hours ago
- @WDBJ7 and northbound 1 week ago
- Fucking 581 #Rke 1 week ago
- Anyone out there know when #Doritos & #MountainDew reach full nutritional potential? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… 1 week ago
- #Chimps snack smarter than humans, know when to eat their prey bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… #bigtenscience #purdue 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Zombies in Thailand
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
Tag Archives: NSCL
Every now and then I like to highlight some writing I did for my day job. So yes, it’s another nuclear physics post. But it was published on “Symmetry Breaking,” a blog run by Symmetry Magazine that is intended for … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m a bit swamped today, so you’re getting another press release word-for-word hand-written by yours truly. It’s still science, it’s still from the Big Ten, and it’s still cool, so enjoy! Or else… When tasked with the challenge … Continue reading
It’s a rather busy Monday for me, so I’m going to fail in any attempt to create some new, fresh content for the blog today. Luckily for you, I have a nice press release from MSU all ready to go … Continue reading
It’s not typically a good idea to simply copy and paste a press release and call it news. In fact, it is heavily frowned on in the journalism world, which I’d like to point out definitely includes blogs. Not only … Continue reading