- I just earned the 'Land of the Free' badge on @untappd! untp.it/19526AP 1 week ago
- What people from #ohio actually love. That includes #graeters #skyline #cedarpoint #GLBC #BW3 & more buzzfeed.com/bigkingken/20-… via @buzzfeeders 1 week ago
- RT @ColbertReport: "The #Obamacare roll-out is so bad that, by comparison, Michele Bachmann is a genius." on.cc.com/1fVspOC #Barackaca… 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: These days, do be careful where you slide your wiener. (Subm. by Kirk Wells) http://t.co/YMsr62HYva 1 week ago
- Bullies must be good at hiding their torment. Teachers/students disagree on bully/victim pairs. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/bul… #uillinois #illinois 1 week ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- ALS Antibodies
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
Tag Archives: microscopy
A little more than a month ago, I stopped whoring myself out to the Big Ten. Perhaps I should be a bit more clear. I accepted a new position at a non-Big Ten school. Hey, don’t look at me that … Continue reading
Screening for medical conditions is a tricky and often times misleading operation. For example, researchers recently retracted the recommendation that doctors regularly test men for prostate cancer using the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) scan. The reasoning was that numerous studies led … Continue reading