- @WDBJ7 and northbound 6 days ago
- Fucking 581 #Rke 6 days ago
- Anyone out there know when #Doritos & #MountainDew reach full nutritional potential? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… 6 days ago
- #Chimps snack smarter than humans, know when to eat their prey bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… #bigtenscience #purdue 6 days ago
- RT @Elise_Andrew: Humans are deuterostomes, meaning that in the womb the anus forms first. Which means that at one point you were nothing b… 6 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- First Physical Evidence for Chronic Pain Revealed
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Zombies in Thailand
- Is Evolution to Blame for Most Maternal Deaths?
Tag Archives: microscopy
A little more than a month ago, I stopped whoring myself out to the Big Ten. Perhaps I should be a bit more clear. I accepted a new position at a non-Big Ten school. Hey, don’t look at me that … Continue reading
Screening for medical conditions is a tricky and often times misleading operation. For example, researchers recently retracted the recommendation that doctors regularly test men for prostate cancer using the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) scan. The reasoning was that numerous studies led … Continue reading