- "The wall is like a giant Periodic Table of the Sandwiches..." @sycamoredeli in #Blacksburg eatingtheburg.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/syc… 1 day ago
- Well played! RT @edyong209: Oh yeah? Well I’m pronouncing GIF as “zheef”. Your move. 1 day ago
- Does the public only care about #science when it can hurt them? Probably. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/fra… #uofw #wisconsin #nanoparticles #idiocracy 1 day ago
- How #scientists frame #research is important! But as important as stopping #thebachelor? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/fra… #bigtenscience #uwisconsin 1 day ago
- with Alyson best beer in blacksburg! (at @622North w/ 2 others) 4sq.com/198M8Il 2 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Zombies in Thailand
- No Sadder Sight than a Young Pessimist
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Social Media Connects Political Youth
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
Tag Archives: mice
A lot of times you’ll see scientific studies in the news that point out how similar other animals are to humans. Whether it be self-recognition and intelligence in dolphins, apes and elephants or genetic traits conserved through the eons that … Continue reading
Science has managed to achieve in 14 years what it took the Kennedy family hundreds of years – breed a generation of offspring who prefer drink with high levels of alcohol to all other options. Of course, the Kennedys are … Continue reading