- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 39 minutes ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 1 hour ago
- RT @virginiahughes: What if you join Christian Mingle to "find god's match for you" but you don't find anybody? #oldtestamentgod 1 hour ago
- For @Anewbster RT @kathrynschulz: Burmese python cake. Don't ask how I stumbled across this. bit.ly/1fKG12v http://t.co/VEikblANeN 1 hour ago
- RT @durhammag: Brewmaster Keil Jansen will be @SamsQuikShop March 15 - 1st time @ponysaurusbrew bottles will be for sale in Durham! http://… 1 day ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- No Bones About It; Foot Structure Helps Make a Sprinter
Tag Archives: mice
A lot of times you’ll see scientific studies in the news that point out how similar other animals are to humans. Whether it be self-recognition and intelligence in dolphins, apes and elephants or genetic traits conserved through the eons that … Continue reading
Science has managed to achieve in 14 years what it took the Kennedy family hundreds of years – breed a generation of offspring who prefer drink with high levels of alcohol to all other options. Of course, the Kennedys are … Continue reading