- Awesome RT @scott_kerr: Winner. #OculusRift http://t.co/yOcfnkpTcQ 6 hours ago
- Excellent reasons to get your faculty to want media coverage. via @ShipLives scilogs.com/communication_…. #scicomm 6 hours ago
- @LeBatardShow Plenty soundbites of racist ignorant americans - doesn't mean the whole country feels that way 1 day ago
- @JadAbumrad Drones, metamaterial cloaking devices, nanoparticles enviro effects - lots of experts at Duke engineering to chat w/ in Durham 1 day ago
- RT @wunc: Contest Sends Teams On Video Expeditions Across #Durham, NC bit.ly/1ygNITI @TheHuntDurham 1 week ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Zombies in Thailand
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Finding Frogstar World B More Likely Than Previously Thought
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
- Don't Worry, It Gets Better... For Most of Us
Tag Archives: mice
A lot of times you’ll see scientific studies in the news that point out how similar other animals are to humans. Whether it be self-recognition and intelligence in dolphins, apes and elephants or genetic traits conserved through the eons that … Continue reading
Science has managed to achieve in 14 years what it took the Kennedy family hundreds of years – breed a generation of offspring who prefer drink with high levels of alcohol to all other options. Of course, the Kennedys are … Continue reading