- I just earned the 'Find the Source (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/18lbmGc 1 day ago
- I just earned the 'Journeyman' badge on @untappd! untp.it/IOwM28 2 days ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free' badge on @untappd! untp.it/19526AP 2 weeks ago
- What people from #ohio actually love. That includes #graeters #skyline #cedarpoint #GLBC #BW3 & more buzzfeed.com/bigkingken/20-… via @buzzfeeders 2 weeks ago
- RT @ColbertReport: "The #Obamacare roll-out is so bad that, by comparison, Michele Bachmann is a genius." on.cc.com/1fVspOC #Barackaca… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Tiny Balls Fight the Miley Cyrus of Cancers
- Zombies in Thailand
Tag Archives: mice
A lot of times you’ll see scientific studies in the news that point out how similar other animals are to humans. Whether it be self-recognition and intelligence in dolphins, apes and elephants or genetic traits conserved through the eons that … Continue reading
Science has managed to achieve in 14 years what it took the Kennedy family hundreds of years – breed a generation of offspring who prefer drink with high levels of alcohol to all other options. Of course, the Kennedys are … Continue reading