- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 1 day ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 1 day ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 1 day ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 1 day ago
- RT @virginiahughes: What if you join Christian Mingle to "find god's match for you" but you don't find anybody? #oldtestamentgod 1 day ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Throwing: As Important and Human as Talking
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
Tag Archives: maternity
Embryos are some greedy bastards. I mean think about it. They just sit in the mother’s stomach, eating all her food. But much of the animal kingdom’s unborn young don’t attach themselves all that strongly to the womb. For example, … Continue reading