- RT @TheHuntDurham: Welcome team The Thing Seekers! #findfilmwin http://t.co/JRrsYBfzJd 2 hours ago
- Speaks the truth. RT @wilw: Every time someone backs into a parking space, Jesus kills a puppy. 2 hours ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Only have 2 or 3 ppl for your team? Register as a Single Player & send us a note! We'll keep you all together: http://t.… 19 hours ago
- It's #Plaidurday week #Raleigh!!! Come join us Friday at 6:00 pm at @NorthStreetBeer station in your finest plaid! youtube.com/watch?v=FJal5R… 19 hours ago
- Zombie Fungus Ants Die Precisely on Their Doorsteps wp.me/p15fqZ-y2 19 hours ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Throwing: As Important and Human as Talking
- Keep Kids from Having to Avoid Peanut Butter; Raise Them in the Country
- Peacocks Inspire Next Generation of Color Display
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
Tag Archives: maternity
Embryos are some greedy bastards. I mean think about it. They just sit in the mother’s stomach, eating all her food. But much of the animal kingdom’s unborn young don’t attach themselves all that strongly to the womb. For example, … Continue reading