- @WDBJ7 and northbound 6 days ago
- Fucking 581 #Rke 6 days ago
- Anyone out there know when #Doritos & #MountainDew reach full nutritional potential? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… 6 days ago
- #Chimps snack smarter than humans, know when to eat their prey bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… #bigtenscience #purdue 6 days ago
- RT @Elise_Andrew: Humans are deuterostomes, meaning that in the womb the anus forms first. Which means that at one point you were nothing b… 6 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- First Physical Evidence for Chronic Pain Revealed
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- For Millenial Generation, Ego Boost > Sex
Tag Archives: maternity
Embryos are some greedy bastards. I mean think about it. They just sit in the mother’s stomach, eating all her food. But much of the animal kingdom’s unborn young don’t attach themselves all that strongly to the womb. For example, … Continue reading