- RT @wunc: Contest Sends Teams On Video Expeditions Across #Durham, NC bit.ly/1ygNITI @TheHuntDurham 3 days ago
- #Bnrsci @yinzerscience restarting one in durham in a month - any tips? #bprs 1 week ago
- Up at 4:00 am to head to the airport. The things I do for #sciwri14 1 week ago
- RT @durhamdailynews: Hanging out in #Durham AND winning prizes? We're loving @TheHuntDurham! thehuntdurham.com via @DurhamChamber 1 week ago
- RT @edyong209: "There is a deep-seated fear among some Americans that an Ebola outbreak could make the country turn to science." http://t.c… 1 week ago
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- How Can a Redwood Grow so Tall?
- Gluing Nanoparticles into Crystals Using DNA
- Supercomputers Join Search for 'Cheapium'
- New Farms in Tropical Regions Add More to Global Warming
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Spinning Revisited
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- Bullies Better at Hiding Their Behavior Than You Might Think
Tag Archives: LHC
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading