- RT @osuresearch: New @OhioState research by @BradJBushman on being "hangry"....in comic form! Via @PopSci and @sciencecomic http://t.co/h… 2 days ago
- RT @Kyle_Lippert: A group of spiders is called a fuck this shit. 3 days ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Amazing photos of a 13-year-old Kazakh girl hunting with a golden eagle: bbc.in/1qXqSLy Like outtakes from Phili… 4 days ago
- RT @katewong: So cool RT @mocost: Litter Bugs: Insect sculptures made out of rubbish bit.ly/1ktknjK http://t.co/uAGhdvDjzz 4 days ago
- RT @_GRRM_: You're welcome. 6 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- First Physical Evidence for Chronic Pain Revealed
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Zombies in Thailand
- Your Memories Can't Be Trusted
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Why Nine to Five?
- Acoustic Cloaking Device Hides Objects from Sound
Tag Archives: LHC
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading