- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 8)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1inSMBQ 3 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 4 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 4 days ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 4 days ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 4 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- The Benefit of Bad Mutations
Tag Archives: Kinsey Institute
Ah, the good old Kinsey Institute at Indiana University. Perhaps no other single institution has caused as much squirming and awkwardness amongst common, everyday adults. For some reason, a research building filled with sexual paintings, items and research just doesn’t … Continue reading