- "The wall is like a giant Periodic Table of the Sandwiches..." @sycamoredeli in #Blacksburg eatingtheburg.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/syc… 10 hours ago
- Well played! RT @edyong209: Oh yeah? Well I’m pronouncing GIF as “zheef”. Your move. 10 hours ago
- Does the public only care about #science when it can hurt them? Probably. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/fra… #uofw #wisconsin #nanoparticles #idiocracy 12 hours ago
- How #scientists frame #research is important! But as important as stopping #thebachelor? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/fra… #bigtenscience #uwisconsin 13 hours ago
- with Alyson best beer in blacksburg! (at @622North w/ 2 others) 4sq.com/198M8Il 1 day ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Framing Science
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Understanding Tornadoes Better Through Monitoring Earthquakes - Huh?
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
Tag Archives: Kinsey Institute
Ah, the good old Kinsey Institute at Indiana University. Perhaps no other single institution has caused as much squirming and awkwardness amongst common, everyday adults. For some reason, a research building filled with sexual paintings, items and research just doesn’t … Continue reading