- I just earned the 'Land of the Free' badge on @untappd! untp.it/19526AP 1 week ago
- What people from #ohio actually love. That includes #graeters #skyline #cedarpoint #GLBC #BW3 & more buzzfeed.com/bigkingken/20-… via @buzzfeeders 1 week ago
- RT @ColbertReport: "The #Obamacare roll-out is so bad that, by comparison, Michele Bachmann is a genius." on.cc.com/1fVspOC #Barackaca… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: These days, do be careful where you slide your wiener. (Subm. by Kirk Wells) http://t.co/YMsr62HYva 2 weeks ago
- Bullies must be good at hiding their torment. Teachers/students disagree on bully/victim pairs. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/bul… #uillinois #illinois 2 weeks ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Students With No Motivation Respond to Immediate Rewards
- Pain Relief from Herpes Virus (Not a Typo)
- Cyanide Loses its Bite
Tag Archives: Kinsey Institute
Ah, the good old Kinsey Institute at Indiana University. Perhaps no other single institution has caused as much squirming and awkwardness amongst common, everyday adults. For some reason, a research building filled with sexual paintings, items and research just doesn’t … Continue reading