- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 8)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1inSMBQ 1 day ago
- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 2 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 2 days ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 2 days ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 2 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Social Media Connects Political Youth
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
- Easy Trick to Help Kids Learn to Read
- Monkeys Examine Own Testicles; Excite Scientists
Tag Archives: iPhone
Let Your Teen Sleep! New research recently reported in Nature Neuroscience from the University of Wisconsin suggests that making your teenager restrict their sleeping patterns could be hazardous to their brain. While you sleep, your neural pathways constrict and reduce … Continue reading →