- RT @TheHuntDurham: Only have 2 or 3 ppl for your team? Register as a Single Player & send us a note! We'll keep you all together: http://t.… 17 hours ago
- It's #Plaidurday week #Raleigh!!! Come join us Friday at 6:00 pm at @NorthStreetBeer station in your finest plaid! youtube.com/watch?v=FJal5R… 17 hours ago
- Zombie Fungus Ants Die Precisely on Their Doorsteps wp.me/p15fqZ-y2 17 hours ago
- I just earned the 'Pucker Up' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b25999811 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Simple blood test for #depression that also tells doctors what treatments people would respond to best? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/pro… 3 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Throwing: As Important and Human as Talking
- Zombie Fungus Ants Die Precisely on Their Doorsteps
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Peacocks Inspire Next Generation of Color Display
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
Tag Archives: iPhone
Let Your Teen Sleep! New research recently reported in Nature Neuroscience from the University of Wisconsin suggests that making your teenager restrict their sleeping patterns could be hazardous to their brain. While you sleep, your neural pathways constrict and reduce … Continue reading →