- #evolution as a law of #physics? Apparently yes, and can explain airplane designs past, present and future wp.me/p15fqZ-ww 10 hours ago
- RT @PamFrostGorder: From, now, on. I'll, use, the, Shatner Comma! buff.ly/1n4lsk4 via @latimesbooks http://t.co/l6HhKbGDze 1 day ago
- Turns out that even educated men are still pigs; sexual harassment among female field students quite high wp.me/p15fqZ-wu 1 day ago
- RT @LordRavenscraft: "Disney owns marvel. Marvel owns Thor. Thor is the son of a king. Thor is now female. Thor is now a Disney princes… 4 days ago
- RT @NerdyChristie: Whoa... Is this really a bird fishing with bread as bait? Because if so, WOW. facebook.com/photo.php?v=10… 5 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Men in Academia Just as Swiney as Uneducated Brethren
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Do Bans on Cell Phones While Driving Actually Work?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Baby Boys' Booming Weight Predicts Adult Success
Tag Archives: iPhone
Let Your Teen Sleep! New research recently reported in Nature Neuroscience from the University of Wisconsin suggests that making your teenager restrict their sleeping patterns could be hazardous to their brain. While you sleep, your neural pathways constrict and reduce … Continue reading →