- RT @osuresearch: New @OhioState research by @BradJBushman on being "hangry"....in comic form! Via @PopSci and @sciencecomic http://t.co/h… 2 days ago
- RT @Kyle_Lippert: A group of spiders is called a fuck this shit. 3 days ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Amazing photos of a 13-year-old Kazakh girl hunting with a golden eagle: bbc.in/1qXqSLy Like outtakes from Phili… 4 days ago
- RT @katewong: So cool RT @mocost: Litter Bugs: Insect sculptures made out of rubbish bit.ly/1ktknjK http://t.co/uAGhdvDjzz 5 days ago
- RT @_GRRM_: You're welcome. 6 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- First Physical Evidence for Chronic Pain Revealed
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Convince People You're Right with Hard-to-Read Fonts
- Poor Schools the Trump Card in Teen Obesity
- About the Author
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Chronic Mortal Danger a Performance Enhancer for Tadpoles
Tag Archives: high school
We’ve all heard plenty about the causes of obesity in Americans, and especially of American youths. People in poverty buy high sugar, high carbohydrate foods because they’re cheap and easy to find. (Plus they taste amazing.) Uneducated people assume that … Continue reading