- I just earned the 'Land of the Free' badge on @untappd! untp.it/19526AP 1 week ago
- What people from #ohio actually love. That includes #graeters #skyline #cedarpoint #GLBC #BW3 & more buzzfeed.com/bigkingken/20-… via @buzzfeeders 1 week ago
- RT @ColbertReport: "The #Obamacare roll-out is so bad that, by comparison, Michele Bachmann is a genius." on.cc.com/1fVspOC #Barackaca… 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: These days, do be careful where you slide your wiener. (Subm. by Kirk Wells) http://t.co/YMsr62HYva 1 week ago
- Bullies must be good at hiding their torment. Teachers/students disagree on bully/victim pairs. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/bul… #uillinois #illinois 2 weeks ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- ALS Antibodies
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
Tag Archives: high school
We’ve all heard plenty about the causes of obesity in Americans, and especially of American youths. People in poverty buy high sugar, high carbohydrate foods because they’re cheap and easy to find. (Plus they taste amazing.) Uneducated people assume that … Continue reading