- Transforming Ambulances to Trains to Repair the Brain wp.me/p15fqZ-vX 19 hours ago
- The Duck-Billed Platypus of the Plant World wp.me/p15fqZ-vT 2 days ago
- RT @osuresearch: New @OhioState research by @BradJBushman on being "hangry"....in comic form! Via @PopSci and @sciencecomic http://t.co/h… 5 days ago
- RT @Kyle_Lippert: A group of spiders is called a fuck this shit. 6 days ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Amazing photos of a 13-year-old Kazakh girl hunting with a golden eagle: bbc.in/1qXqSLy Like outtakes from Phili… 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Shocking News: People Who Suck at Math Don't Understand Health Messaging Based on Statistics
- Transforming Ambulances to Trains to Repair the Brain
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Kissing = Picking Your Partner's Nose
Tag Archives: Higgs Boson
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading