- I just earned the 'Find the Source (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/18lbmGc 1 day ago
- I just earned the 'Journeyman' badge on @untappd! untp.it/IOwM28 2 days ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free' badge on @untappd! untp.it/19526AP 2 weeks ago
- What people from #ohio actually love. That includes #graeters #skyline #cedarpoint #GLBC #BW3 & more buzzfeed.com/bigkingken/20-… via @buzzfeeders 2 weeks ago
- RT @ColbertReport: "The #Obamacare roll-out is so bad that, by comparison, Michele Bachmann is a genius." on.cc.com/1fVspOC #Barackaca… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Zombies in Thailand
- Tiny Balls Fight the Miley Cyrus of Cancers
Tag Archives: Higgs Boson
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading