- They're Long, They're Strong, and They're Down to Get the Galactose Metabolism On wp.me/p15fqZ-wL 58 minutes ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: I support this designation. http://t.co/SRKKIbAunq 21 hours ago
- A needle in your eye - but it's for glaucoma, so it's all good wp.me/p15fqZ-wH 1 day ago
- Close votes shouldn't be taken by vocal loudness; just how bad an idea is it? wp.me/p15fqZ-wE 6 days ago
- Narcissism Great at Making Leaders, Terrible at Making Great Leaders wp.me/p15fqZ-wB 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Inaction Boosts Self-Control
- About the Author
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Smoking Clears the Road for Nasty Oral Infections
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- Brains Benefit from Greater Bandwidth but Less Communication
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
Tag Archives: Higgs Boson
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading