- #Bnrsci @yinzerscience restarting one in durham in a month - any tips? #bprs 3 days ago
- Up at 4:00 am to head to the airport. The things I do for #sciwri14 4 days ago
- RT @durhamdailynews: Hanging out in #Durham AND winning prizes? We're loving @TheHuntDurham! thehuntdurham.com via @DurhamChamber 5 days ago
- RT @edyong209: "There is a deep-seated fear among some Americans that an Ebola outbreak could make the country turn to science." http://t.c… 5 days ago
- Don't worry, not nearly as boring as that looks RT @slugnads: Columbus, kinda. #sciwri14 http://t.co/5V5S2zenTE 5 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Peacocks Inspire Next Generation of Color Display
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
- Study Shows Young Adults Naive, Stupid, Poor
- Information Super Highway System in Your Brain
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Chemical Found in Sanitizer May Weaken Immune System
Tag Archives: Higgs Boson
Nearly six months ago, I penned a blog post about the Higgs boson, the final remaining undiscovered particle of the Standard Model, often referred to as the “God particle.” At the time, there was a slight bump in the data … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading