- RT @katewong: So cool RT @mocost: Litter Bugs: Insect sculptures made out of rubbish bit.ly/1ktknjK http://t.co/uAGhdvDjzz 10 hours ago
- RT @_GRRM_: You're welcome. 1 day ago
- RT @marynmck: XLNT. “@catherinebeary: George RR Martin joins twitter in the most epic way possible. #gameofthrones #got http://t.co/5RyNz58… 1 day ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 9)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1neugBF 4 days ago
- Back for more! - Drinking a Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS) by @foundersbrewing @ Milltown — untp.it/1iD8fbi #photo 4 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Study Suggests Sexual Bias in Certain Aptitude Tests
- Diary of a Seasonal WIMP
- Hearing Loss Experiment: Just Add People
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
Tag Archives: hearing
If you’ve ever taken your grandparents out to dinner, chances are your conversation has been thwarted by the combination of hearing aids and a lot of background noise. While part of age-related hearing loss comes in the form of a … Continue reading
One of my favorite parts about Star Trek: The Next Generation (yes, I’m a bit of a dork) was the sweeping advances in medicine. As technology continues to improve, I can almost imagine flying shuttles, star ships and replicators. Besides … Continue reading
If you’ve ever listened to music with a real aficionado, you know that they are capable of picking up on slight variations or pieces of the composition that other ears just don’t hear. Where I am simply overwhelmed by the … Continue reading