- Awesome RT @scott_kerr: Winner. #OculusRift http://t.co/yOcfnkpTcQ 10 hours ago
- Excellent reasons to get your faculty to want media coverage. via @ShipLives scilogs.com/communication_…. #scicomm 11 hours ago
- @LeBatardShow Plenty soundbites of racist ignorant americans - doesn't mean the whole country feels that way 1 day ago
- @JadAbumrad Drones, metamaterial cloaking devices, nanoparticles enviro effects - lots of experts at Duke engineering to chat w/ in Durham 1 day ago
- RT @wunc: Contest Sends Teams On Video Expeditions Across #Durham, NC bit.ly/1ygNITI @TheHuntDurham 1 week ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Zombies in Thailand
- Information Super Highway System in Your Brain
- Students With No Motivation Respond to Immediate Rewards
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
- Adapting to the City Life - Genetically
Tag Archives: hearing
If you’ve ever taken your grandparents out to dinner, chances are your conversation has been thwarted by the combination of hearing aids and a lot of background noise. While part of age-related hearing loss comes in the form of a … Continue reading
One of my favorite parts about Star Trek: The Next Generation (yes, I’m a bit of a dork) was the sweeping advances in medicine. As technology continues to improve, I can almost imagine flying shuttles, star ships and replicators. Besides … Continue reading
If you’ve ever listened to music with a real aficionado, you know that they are capable of picking up on slight variations or pieces of the composition that other ears just don’t hear. Where I am simply overwhelmed by the … Continue reading