- "The wall is like a giant Periodic Table of the Sandwiches..." @sycamoredeli in #Blacksburg eatingtheburg.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/syc… 6 hours ago
- Well played! RT @edyong209: Oh yeah? Well I’m pronouncing GIF as “zheef”. Your move. 6 hours ago
- Does the public only care about #science when it can hurt them? Probably. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/fra… #uofw #wisconsin #nanoparticles #idiocracy 8 hours ago
- How #scientists frame #research is important! But as important as stopping #thebachelor? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/fra… #bigtenscience #uwisconsin 9 hours ago
- with Alyson best beer in blacksburg! (at @622North w/ 2 others) 4sq.com/198M8Il 23 hours ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Framing Science
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Understanding Tornadoes Better Through Monitoring Earthquakes - Huh?
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
Tag Archives: hearing
If you’ve ever taken your grandparents out to dinner, chances are your conversation has been thwarted by the combination of hearing aids and a lot of background noise. While part of age-related hearing loss comes in the form of a … Continue reading
One of my favorite parts about Star Trek: The Next Generation (yes, I’m a bit of a dork) was the sweeping advances in medicine. As technology continues to improve, I can almost imagine flying shuttles, star ships and replicators. Besides … Continue reading
If you’ve ever listened to music with a real aficionado, you know that they are capable of picking up on slight variations or pieces of the composition that other ears just don’t hear. Where I am simply overwhelmed by the … Continue reading