- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 22 hours ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 22 hours ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 1 day ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 1 day ago
- RT @virginiahughes: What if you join Christian Mingle to "find god's match for you" but you don't find anybody? #oldtestamentgod 1 day ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- Addition by Subtraction; More Complex Life by Losing Genetic Functions
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
Tag Archives: hearing loss
Hearing loss is an affliction suffered in some part by 36 million American adults. Though there are various causes for the different degradations, one in particular has kept researchers scratching their heads. In previous studies, scientists have looked for connections … Continue reading