- @WDBJ7 and northbound 6 days ago
- Fucking 581 #Rke 6 days ago
- Anyone out there know when #Doritos & #MountainDew reach full nutritional potential? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… 6 days ago
- #Chimps snack smarter than humans, know when to eat their prey bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… #bigtenscience #purdue 6 days ago
- RT @Elise_Andrew: Humans are deuterostomes, meaning that in the womb the anus forms first. Which means that at one point you were nothing b… 6 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Zombies in Thailand
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- ALS Antibodies
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- First Physical Evidence for Chronic Pain Revealed
Tag Archives: geology
“An ice age here, million years of mountain building there. Geology is the study of pressure and time. That’s all it takes really, pressure, and time.” – Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption Rocks take a hell of a long time … Continue reading
Over the next 50 years, the world’s population is expected to increase by at least half. That’s an extra 3.5 trillion people who are going to need places to live, water to drink, energy to consume and – most importantly … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what would happen to your city if an asteroid were to crash into the ground a few miles outside of the city limits? There’s an app for that. A new seriously cool website developed by Jay … Continue reading
Since 1989, Eric Calais, Andrew Freed and a host of additional earth sciences colleagues have been studying the complex network of geological plates pushing each other throughout Hispaniola; the island that hosts the countries of the Dominican Republic and Haiti. … Continue reading