- RT @osuresearch: New @OhioState research by @BradJBushman on being "hangry"....in comic form! Via @PopSci and @sciencecomic http://t.co/h… 2 days ago
- RT @Kyle_Lippert: A group of spiders is called a fuck this shit. 3 days ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Amazing photos of a 13-year-old Kazakh girl hunting with a golden eagle: bbc.in/1qXqSLy Like outtakes from Phili… 4 days ago
- RT @katewong: So cool RT @mocost: Litter Bugs: Insect sculptures made out of rubbish bit.ly/1ktknjK http://t.co/uAGhdvDjzz 5 days ago
- RT @_GRRM_: You're welcome. 6 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- First Physical Evidence for Chronic Pain Revealed
- Zombies in Thailand
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Poor Schools the Trump Card in Teen Obesity
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Chronic Mortal Danger a Performance Enhancer for Tadpoles
- About the Author
Tag Archives: geology
“An ice age here, million years of mountain building there. Geology is the study of pressure and time. That’s all it takes really, pressure, and time.” – Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption Rocks take a hell of a long time … Continue reading
Over the next 50 years, the world’s population is expected to increase by at least half. That’s an extra 3.5 trillion people who are going to need places to live, water to drink, energy to consume and – most importantly … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what would happen to your city if an asteroid were to crash into the ground a few miles outside of the city limits? There’s an app for that. A new seriously cool website developed by Jay … Continue reading
Since 1989, Eric Calais, Andrew Freed and a host of additional earth sciences colleagues have been studying the complex network of geological plates pushing each other throughout Hispaniola; the island that hosts the countries of the Dominican Republic and Haiti. … Continue reading