- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 8)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1inSMBQ 1 day ago
- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 2 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 2 days ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 2 days ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 2 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Social Media Connects Political Youth
- Ancient Women Hand Archaeologists a Sexist Surprise
- Easy Trick to Help Kids Learn to Read
Tag Archives: geology
“An ice age here, million years of mountain building there. Geology is the study of pressure and time. That’s all it takes really, pressure, and time.” – Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption Rocks take a hell of a long time … Continue reading
Over the next 50 years, the world’s population is expected to increase by at least half. That’s an extra 3.5 trillion people who are going to need places to live, water to drink, energy to consume and – most importantly … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what would happen to your city if an asteroid were to crash into the ground a few miles outside of the city limits? There’s an app for that. A new seriously cool website developed by Jay … Continue reading
Since 1989, Eric Calais, Andrew Freed and a host of additional earth sciences colleagues have been studying the complex network of geological plates pushing each other throughout Hispaniola; the island that hosts the countries of the Dominican Republic and Haiti. … Continue reading