- RT @TheHuntDurham: While you wait for your #collegegameday game to start, check out our site! bit.ly/huntdurham #Durham 2 days ago
- I just earned the 'I Believe in IPA! (Level 7)' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b24425338 #ibelieveinIPA 2 days ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Wondering what The Hunt actually is? Here's a little peek just for #durham vimeo.com/southerndocume… 3 days ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Hey #Durham - find out more about The Hunt & register this weekend! We'll be @DurhamFarmermkt from 8-12 on Saturday. #Bu… 3 days ago
- New Atomic Jigsaw Decipherer Proves Ancientness of Aussie Rock wp.me/p15fqZ-wN 3 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- ALS Antibodies
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- The Weird World Near Absolute Zero
- Keep Kids from Having to Avoid Peanut Butter; Raise Them in the Country
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
Tag Archives: geology
“An ice age here, million years of mountain building there. Geology is the study of pressure and time. That’s all it takes really, pressure, and time.” – Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption Rocks take a hell of a long time … Continue reading
Over the next 50 years, the world’s population is expected to increase by at least half. That’s an extra 3.5 trillion people who are going to need places to live, water to drink, energy to consume and – most importantly … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what would happen to your city if an asteroid were to crash into the ground a few miles outside of the city limits? There’s an app for that. A new seriously cool website developed by Jay … Continue reading
Since 1989, Eric Calais, Andrew Freed and a host of additional earth sciences colleagues have been studying the complex network of geological plates pushing each other throughout Hispaniola; the island that hosts the countries of the Dominican Republic and Haiti. … Continue reading