- Transforming Ambulances to Trains to Repair the Brain wp.me/p15fqZ-vX 6 hours ago
- The Duck-Billed Platypus of the Plant World wp.me/p15fqZ-vT 2 days ago
- RT @osuresearch: New @OhioState research by @BradJBushman on being "hangry"....in comic form! Via @PopSci and @sciencecomic http://t.co/h… 5 days ago
- RT @Kyle_Lippert: A group of spiders is called a fuck this shit. 6 days ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Amazing photos of a 13-year-old Kazakh girl hunting with a golden eagle: bbc.in/1qXqSLy Like outtakes from Phili… 1 week ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- ALS Antibodies
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Transforming Ambulances to Trains to Repair the Brain
- Study Shows Young Adults Naive, Stupid, Poor
- Stressed Kids = Dumber Kids
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
Tag Archives: geology
“An ice age here, million years of mountain building there. Geology is the study of pressure and time. That’s all it takes really, pressure, and time.” – Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption Rocks take a hell of a long time … Continue reading
Over the next 50 years, the world’s population is expected to increase by at least half. That’s an extra 3.5 trillion people who are going to need places to live, water to drink, energy to consume and – most importantly … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what would happen to your city if an asteroid were to crash into the ground a few miles outside of the city limits? There’s an app for that. A new seriously cool website developed by Jay … Continue reading
Since 1989, Eric Calais, Andrew Freed and a host of additional earth sciences colleagues have been studying the complex network of geological plates pushing each other throughout Hispaniola; the island that hosts the countries of the Dominican Republic and Haiti. … Continue reading